Chapter 38

"Well on one of the days a mom surprised her daughter with 5sos concert tickets and we were behind them so she met us she was so nice then another time was a fan fell and I picked her up and she passed out a bunch of times like that happened", I say and he nods.

"The fan base is confusing", he says and I nod agreeing.

"Yeah I don't get it", I say and waitress comes.

"Here you are", she says smiling and he smiles in return she looked like a teenager.
**
"I'm paying", I say and he laughs.

"How would you like to pay", she ask flirting with her eyes to Percy.

"Um bill", he says and she smiles a flirtatious smile and he smiles the same way back.

"You actually believe your paying", he says and gives her a 20 and she walks away to get our change and I huff.

"Your adorable", he says kissing my cheek and I move away and he looks confused.

We stand up when she comes to give him change with a wink and I get really pissed.

He stares at the recipe and does an impressed face and I snatch it out his hand and it's her number. I throw it at him and walk out the restaurant furiously.

"Mads calm down", he says grabbing my hand and I rip my hand out his hand.

"Fuck off just take me home", I say turning around and going in his car.

"Babe calm down", he says getting in the car.

"Drive", I say through gritted teeth.
**
"Bye", I say getting out the car and going to the front door.

"Mads", he says getting out jogging to me.

"Madison", he says again grabbing my arm.

"What's wrong with you", he ask confused.

"Oh come on she was totally flirting with you and you flirted right back", I say and he shakes his head.

"No I wasn't I have eyes for you only", he says and I shake my head.

"Bye Percy", I say turning around and walking to the front door to knock on it.

Luke answers and they were all in the kitchen.

"Hey Mads", he says and I push past him. I throw my bag on the floor and walk-run to my room leaving them confused.

I flop on my bed and my phone continuously rings. I look at it and it was Percy.

I ignore and take a shower and change into sweatpants and a idiot baseball shirt and throw my hair in a messy bun.

I add nerd glasses and take a photo for Instagram.

Hey guys my day has been frustrating how has yours been, hopefully better than mine.

I lay face down and think about what happened. I'm not a jealous nor dramatic girl but that got to me allot.

Someone knocks on the door and I yell a come in.

"Mads are you ok", Grace ask and I shake my head.

"No", I say sitting up and hugging my knees as she walks in closing the door behind her.

"Something happened with Percy huh?", she ask and I nod slowly.

"What?", she ask and I sigh.

"He was flirting with the waitress and she flirted right back it's like I wasn't even there", I say welling up.