Chapter 45

When I wake up I had like 2 missed calls from Percy and 5 text messages. I take a shower and do my hygenticness before changing into my white crop top that's loose and my black jeggings which shows a bit of my torso. I put on my black combat boots and flat iron my hair putting a beanie on. I walk downstairs and the boys were being productive except for Michael who was playing games.

"Morning", I say.

"Morning", they say in unison.

"Um we have to record today so well see you in about 2 hours", Calum says and I nod.

"Have fun", I say before they walk out the house. I lock the door and go upstairs to my room.

I play on my laptop for about an hour till there was a knock on the front door.

I go downstairs and peek through the peep hole and it's the boys.

I let them in, greeting them on the way in.

"Hey boys", I say.

"Hey Mads", they say at different times.

"How was recording?", I ask.

"Good were almost finished with the song", Calum says and I nod.

"That's good can't wait to hear it", I say.

"I'm going to take a nap", I say.

"Same", Luke says and I go upstairs to my room and change before going to sleep.

**
I woke up to commotion and yelling. I go downstairs and it was the police and Luke must've woken up from it too because he came down also.

"There she is", a police man says.

"What's going on?", I ask Michael.

"These idiots want to all you questions about Matthew which you won't and don't have to do", he says angrily.

"Sir this information can help his case, it could even drop the whole thing we just have to hear her story of what happened", the police man says and I think.

"Michael it could help Matthew please", I say and he thinks before sighing.

"Make it quick", Michael says and they nod. They ask me question like why was I there and other stuff and I just answer what I could.

After they left the boys went to sleep except for Calum so we hung out.

"You know Matthews judge day thing is in a week", Calum says and I nod.

"It's so sad I just want to slap him for being stupid", I say and Calum puts his arm around me.

"We all want to", he mutters and I text Percy while he watched TV.

P- hey baby

M- hey percy

P- how are you holding up?

M- ok I just wish he was smarter about his decisions

P- me too are you doing anything?

M- no

P- can you come over

M- yeah i'll be there in an hour i'm hanging with Calum

P- ok see you soon bye

M- bye
**
"Imma head to Percy's house", I say getting up.

"Ok have fun no funny business", he says and I giggle.

I jog upstairs and put on a pair of black jeggings with a grey sleeveless shirt and black socks with my vans.

I throw my hair in a messy bun and add a bit of makeup before jogging downstairs and grabbing my phone before walking to his house.