Chapter 35

A/N holy smut this story has over 1k reads I need a minute to die.... Ok i'm alive thank you guys so much for this, this is freaking incredible I love you all so much peace out 5OS FAM xD. Ok I'll shut up enjoy the chapter.

3 weeks later**

After that show the boys had a meet and greet and I met a bunch of nice fans.

We went back to the bus and drove to our next destination which is California but far away from where we live which is our last destination in our america tour then we go to mexico and that's the end of tour.

"I'm so visiting everyone", I say sitting on my bunk.

"Eh when will you have time", Luke ask sitting down.

"I'm not famous so I don't have to attend anything you guys have to", I say smiling.

"Yeah well if we're going to a meet and greet you have to sign stuff too because the fans want to meet you", Ashton says and I shrug.

"How long until we arrive?", I ask.

"Uh 25 minutes", Luke says and I lay down on my bunk.

"What are we doing when we get there?", I ask.

"Nothing for a good 4 hours then we have a show then we have a meet and greet", Ashton says happily.

**

After the show we go back to the tour bus and we work for an hour before getting up for the meet and greet.

I take a shower and change into a green day shirt with black ripped skinny jeans with a red flannel and my vans.

I add makeup and flat iron my hair adding a snap back on backwards after we're all done we head to the meet and greet area.

**
We sit at our seats and i'm in between Luke and Ashton. I sign alot of stuff my handwriting getting sloppy.

I take pictures and stuff with some fans. One fan attempted to get a kiss from Ashton with the classic he kisses your cheek and you turn so he kisses you but it didn't work and they were escorted out.

"What's your favorite song from green day", a fan ask and I think.

"American idiot", I say signing it fastly before handing it back to her with a smile..

We take a break and I let my hand rest.

"So you excited to head home?", Luke ask.

"Yes of course i'm excited to head home", I say beaming at the thought.