Chapter 17

A/N thanks for 337 views:)

:)
When I woke up I took a shower and went downstairs.

"Morning boys", I say and they were being productive.

"Morning", they say in unison.

"What are the plans for today", I ask sitting at the island.

"Were going to the beach at 4 with everyone", Calum says.

"Cool i'll go get ready", I say going upstairs.

"It's only 3:15", Michael says confused.

"I'm a girl", I say laughing before going back upstairs.

I put on a a retro style bikini which was a floral print bikini top with high waist bikini bottoms that are also floral.

I it on a neon pink coverup which was a thin over sized t shirt with my sandals and my sun hat. I grab some sunglasses and put them on. I put beach waves in my hair and put on sunscreen.

I look the the time and it's 3:56.

I grab a draw string and put my towel and sun screen in there.

I head downstairs but grab my phone before I do and we leave to the beach that's not too far away.

**

We arrive and were the last ones there everyone greets each other and we find a spot to sit. When we find one basically all the girls tanned and all the boys played football (soccer).

"I'm going to play volleyball who's coming", Elounor says standing up.

"I'll go", Perrie says.

"I'll go too", Danielle says.

"As will I", Gracie says. I'm glad Michael broke up with his girlfriend.

They disappear and me, Nina, Elizabeth, and Faith stay.

I feel a volley ball hit me and I look up.

"Oh sorry", the guy says jogging over to me.

"It's fine", I say standing up and handing him his ball.

"Hey your Madison right", he says I remember his face.

"Yeah your Percy", I say pointing at him.

"Yeah we met at the skate park", he says smiling.

"Yeah", I say smiling back.

"DUDE WHAT ARE YOU DOING", his friends shout at him.

"You should probably get going", I giggle.

"No I wanna stay wanna hang out", he says throwing the ball at his friends.

"Sure", I smile. I look at the girls and they're wiggling their eyebrows, I playfully roll my eyes and we continue walking.

"I want to get to know you better", he says looking at me.

"Well i'm 13 just turned 13 2 days ago I love Connor Franta and skating I love coca cola and cheese fries and my brothers are in a band", I say thinking along as I go.

"Tell me more", he says smiling at me.

"Let's see, oh um I have a dog named Charlie I am adopted I was kidnapped and yesterday I got found and yeah home sweet home", I say thinking more.

"Well i'm glad that your back the world gets a lot darker when your gone", he says winking at me making me melt.

"That's very sweet", I say looking at him.