Adoption?!?? Chapter 1

Madison's P.O.V

I was sitting on my hard ass bed drawing a flower. Which was the only thing I could do since they locked me up like I'm in prison because of my suicide issue.

I glanced at the calendar on the wall and today is open adoption day. Yay note sarcasm.

I got up and banged on the bathroom door so they can open it my "room"has cameras everywhere including the bathroom they opened it and I took a shower and washed my hair all that good stuff. When I got out I blow dried my ridiculously long hair and straightened the top half of my brunette hair and curled the ends of my dip dye blue ends.

I threw on some black jeggings and a sleeveless nirvana t shirt. I put a checkered print jacket around my waist with my signature beanie and nerd glasses to finish the look.

I grabbed my art kit and walked to the door and pressed the button and the let me out I walked downstairs and asat slantedly on the stairs and continue to draw.

I heard the bell thing ring and I rolled my eyes like usual and looked up to see Katy a former adopted girl.

I ran up to her and hugged her as tightly as I could.

"Hey Madison how are you", she asked softly.

I'm holding up trying not to go insane from being in that jail cell, I scoff.

"Well I'm proud of you and your mom and step dad is too", she smiles warmly.

I look around as I see a few people run to a line.

"You should go", she says rubbing my arm.

I make a inhumane noise as I trudge over to the line snail slow. I turn around and she's mouthing "Go". I pick up my pace and end up in line just to hear the same rules each year.

No begging

No bugging

No whining

No sarcasm

Don't come in her office

And the golden rule don't try to escape.

I roll my eyes again and go back to the stairs to keep drawing while Katy talks to the other kids.

About 15 minutes later I finish my drawing and this place is packed.

Madison Lucia please come to my office you have interest.

I slowly walk over to the front office and open the door to see 4 good looking guys.

"Madison these wonderful men are going to adopt you", she says excited.

I look at all 4 of their smiling faces but I lock eyes with the blonde who looks like my step dad.

I purse my lips in a thin line and nod an ok.

"Ok go pack up", she gushes.

I walk out slowly but I run to Katy and hug her.

I don't want to leave, I say upset.

"But you'll enjoy it I promise", she says smiling.

I nod and walk up my room and repeat the door process before getting a draw string and packing my little clothes in there.

I walk downstairs again and the boys are waiting there taking.

"You ready", the brunette says smiling. I fall backwards but my feet catch me and they look at me confused.