Chapter 16

I'm going to go walk Charlie, I say standing up.

"We already did and we fed him", Ashton says.

Well I'm going to go walk, I say standing up.

"Mads it's getting dark", Michael says.

I'll be fine, I say going upstairs.

I change into black jeggings and a 5sos baseball tee with my vans and a beanie.

I put a few wristbands on go back to the music room to grab my phone.

"I don't know Mads I don't think that's a good idea", Michael says worried.

What's the worst that can happen like you say chill, I say quoting him.

"Yeah right before I made 2 bad decisions", he says looking at me.

I'll be fine, I mutter and grab my skateboard.

I go to the skatepark and there was no one there I go on ramps and the street lights come on and soon it becomes dark.

I look at my phone and it's 11:52 almost midnight.

I start to skate home but I hear stuff behind me. I look back but there was nothing there I keep skating and I hear it again.

I start zooming but something knocked me off my skateboard.

Things were blurry and there was a man in all black.

"Mads i'm only doing this because I love you", the man says before everything goes black.

**

I slowly wake up and i'm in my bedroom. But not at the boys house at my abusers house.

I try to stand up but i'm tied up.

"Oh Mads your up", my step dad says smiling a teary smile as he places food on a tray infront of me.

What's going on, I ask panicking.

"I told you i'll get you", he says stroking my cheek.

Please you have to let me go, I say starting to cry.

"Hunny don't cry I had to take my baby back", he says wiping my tears.

Please don't do this, I say shaking my head and looking down.

"WHAT ELSE WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO MARRY SOMEONE ELSE ADOPT A GIRL WHO LOOKS LIKE YOU I WANT MY FUCKING FAMILY BACK", he screams tears going down his face.

Please don't take me I love them and they love me I can't stay with you, I say crying into my knees.

"ITS NOT FAIR THOSE STUPID GUYS GET TO KEEP YOU BUT I CAN'T", he screams pulling his hair.

I wanna go home, I say looking at him.

"You are home", he says taking my hands.

No my real home, I say looking at him coldly.

I was there for you every birthday every event I was at your birthday yesterday to and your saying this isn't your real home", he says stroking my hand.

I wanna leave you need help you will go back to jail if you don't let me go, I say squirming around.

"I love you", he says kissing my head. I just stare at him.

"I love you", he says louder and I keep staring.

"Call your kidnappers tell them your never coming home", he says handing me a phone.

Your my kidnapper, I say and he pulls out a gun and take it off of safety mode.

I start sobbing and he let's tears fall.