Disneyland

You finally arrived in France at the local time of 3pm. You collected your suitcase, Mark didn't let go of your hand until you got to your coach and he stuffed the suitcase into the storage department underneath, you went and sat near the back. Mark went to sit by the window.

"Ooh sweetie, can I have the window seat please? I feel sick"
"Sure, you okay?" He kissed you and rubbed your tummy.

"I'm fine, just a bit hot on this coach"

You sat down, still feeling a bit tired from the long trip so you rested your head on Mark's shoulder. He interlocked his fingers with yours. You got to Disneyland by 4, it was a long walk up to the Disneyland hotel, but when you got there it looked even more beautiful than in pictures.

"Wow it's very.... pink" Mark stated, making you giggle as the two of you checked in and got settled into your room. You had a huge double bed and plushies of Mickey and Minnie everywhere. You started unpacking when you noticed the beautiful site out of your floor to ceiling window.

"Hey, Mark baby, come look! You can see the castle perfectly from here"

Mark came over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist as you admired the view for a moment.

"Hey, where do you wanna go for dinner?" Mark kissed your neck, making your eyes flutter at the feeling of his soft lips on your skin.

"Pizza planet!" you blurted out like an excitable child, Mark reacted like an even more excitable child.

"Oh my god yes!"
"Help me unpack first"

You two continued to unpack (Mark occasionally throwing clothes at you), putting clothes into the wardrobe and the drawers, then you got ready and headed for dinner at Pizza Planet.

                        **Two days later**

You were having a perfect time in Disneyland. Mark was being really sweet and lovely with you as usual, with his cute little ways. He had bought a pack of Big Hero 6 post-it notes and was leaving random messages for you around the hotel room like I love you! Or you are the cutest little cutie. You had already met Peter Pan, Ariel, Tinkerbell, Hercules and so many other characters. You had been on a few rides already (including your favourite the Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin ride), and seen the show of Frozen like five times already.

All the hate had died right down, everyone was being really lovely to you now, and your channel was growing more every day. Jack was doing fine, he had met a really lovely girl who he seemed quite taken with, she was from Denmark which you thought was super cool. Your Mom had rang, Simba was doing fine.

You and Mark were just heading up to the castle to get your picture taken in front of it (while kissing, of course), and you thought, as you watched Mark skip around the park as happy as can be, that this trip was so perfect you didn't ever want to leave.