Meeting the family

You arrived in Cincinnati around 11am, Mark's brother was meeting you at the airport. You and Mark held hands as you went to get your suitcase. Outside the airport Mark's brother came over to you.

"Tom!" Mark called gleefully, hugging his brother.

"Hey Mark, good to see you again" when they pulled out of the hug Tom looked over to you, you smiled nervously.

"And you must be Y/N. Mark never shuts up about you"

You went to shake his hand but he hugged you instead, you were shocked but you accepted it.

"Come on love birds, I'll drive you" Tom grabbed your suitcase and lead you to the car. You relaxed a bit on the way to the house. Tom was nice and you were excited to meet the rest of the family.

                                ****later****

You arrived at the family house. Mark's Mother, his three aunties and uncles and all their kids were there to greet you. You smiled the biggest smile as you watched the kids mob Mark. His Mother was smiling at you so you decided to speak to her.

"Hello, I'm Y/N" You offered a hand to shake.

"Hello. I've heard so much about you. Mark really loves you, ya know"
"Oh I do, he tells me every day. He's lovely, you raised a good man"

She was smiling massively, showing the whitest teeth.

"Why don't you two go and get settled in Mark's old room and we'll all regroup in the living room in about an hour?"
"Alright Mom" Mark kissed his Mother on the cheek, then came over to you and grabbed your hand. "We'll go unpack" he grabbed the suitcase as the two of you went upstairs to get settled in.