Just can't get enough

**WARNING! Another smutty chapter for you pervs**

You woke up at 12:30 in the afternoon the next day, wrapped up tight in Mark's arms. You blushed when you realised you were both still completely naked, you smiled remembering the amazing night you had with Mark. You looked up to him, sleeping soundly with a smile on his face. You felt yourself falling hard for him, but you didn't care, you just hoped that he was going to be there to catch you.

You gently kissed his cheek, waking him. He stretched and looked at you, smiling the biggest smile.

"Good morning, beautiful" he said sleepily.

"Morning sexy" you cheekily smiled at him as he leaned down, kissing you passionately for about a minute. You sat up and stretched, noticing Mark practically drooling over your boobs. You smiled and decided to have a little fun, you stretched again, sticking your chest out.
"Ahh I'm still soooo sleeeeeepyyyy" you yawned, turning your chest towards Mark. He put his hands on your hips and ran them up and down your sides while looking lustfully into your eyes. You rested your arms on his shoulders as you kissed him again. You gently pushed him down and sat on top of him. He smirked.
"What about your Mom?" He asked, holding your hips.
"Working" you smiled, leaning down and kissing Mark's neck and making him moan. You began riding Mark, as he closed his eyes and moaned. After about ten minutes he grabbed you, threw you down on your back, and began gently caressing your boobs, you stared deep into his eyes as he touched you, making you tremble all over. He moved his soft lips over to your boobs, kissing them gently while moving his hand between your legs, flinching as he did so. He stopped for a second and looked at you.
"We don't have to do this again, if you don't want" he said sympathetically.

"It's fine Mark, I want you. Last night was amazing, I definitely want it more" you kissed him again, he moved his hand back between your legs, you moaned as he touched you, and you ran your hands all over his back.

After another five minutes Mark moved his hand, he began stroking up your body, making you tremble even more.

Mark climbed on top of you, you moaned as you felt him slide inside you again.

After you finished you lay in his arms, he cuddled you tight as you fell back asleep, feeling his heart beating fast.