Dinner

You were angrily chopping vegetables in the kitchen when Mark came in.

"Y/N"
"What" you snapped back, without looking up.

"Y/N, I know what you're thinking. Don't do it"
"Mark, she needs to be confronted"
"No, don't get involved. Let them handle it themselves"
"Fine. Dinner's almost ready, go set the table"

You snapped, looking up to see Mark looking sad.

"Please honey, can you set the table?" You tried to look all cute, making Mark chuckle.

"Of course sweetie" he put his hand on your stomach and kissed you before going to set the table.

                         *****at dinner*****

There was total silence as you ate, making you a little nervous. Your phone rang. It was Bridget. You angrily answered.
"What do you want?"
"I know Jack is there, put him on"
"You don't deserve him, you know that?"
"Y/N" Mark sighed at you, giving you a look.

"Fine" you handed the phone to Jack and he left the room. You sat back in your chair and folded your arms. Mark was still looking at you.

"What?"
"Don't get involved"
"But Jack called us and..."
"That doesn't matter, just leave them okay?"

You looked away and tutted.

"Y/N" Mark leaned forward.

"Fine, fine" you turned back to Mark.

"I'm sorry. I love you, it's just I can't deal with cheaters" You leaned forward and held Mark's hands.
"I know, me too. I love you"

Jack returned with red eyes. You and Mark got up immediately and hugged him as he sighed.

"It's over"