Jack

You woke up several hours later in your hospital bed. The bright lights and white ceiling made your eyes sore, you squinted and sat up, still in an awful amount of pain. You noticed Jack asleep in a bed opposite your but Mark and Bridget weren't around.

You got out of bed, your back was killing you so much you could barely move. You limped over to Jack, sitting down slowly on the chair beside his bed. You touched his hand and he slowly opened his eyes.
"Oh, hi...." He choked.

"Y/N" You said.
"Y/N. How are you feeling?" He asked, sitting up slowly.
"I'm alright. My back really kills, but at least we're still here. Where are Mark and Bridget do you know?"
"Yeah, Mark's next door in a private room, Bridget's in surgery"

You cut Jack off.
"Oh my god. Are they okay?"
"Mark is, I asked a nurse earlier when I woke up for an hour. Mark is still sleeping, they found glass inside Bridget, so she had to have emergency surgery, we are all going to be here four days, they said"
"Ah. Well, I hope Bridget will be okay. How are you?"
"I'm alright, it's mostly my neck from when she whipped me"

Jack had a bandage across his neck.
"You'll be fine Jack. We all will" you smile sympathetically at him, he returns the smile. He then leaned over and grabbed the remote for the TV, turning it on to the news.

"Some breaking news, the teenager who held two young adults hostage in a house in Y/H/T and broadcasted live to the internet has been pronounced dead. The two young adults known to be Bridget Ravelli, 25 years old, and Sean McLoughlin, also 25 and better known as the YouTube sensation Jacksepticeye. Two unidentified people were seen running into the house then twenty minutes later an ambulance pulled up, taking four of the young adults to hospital. The teenager, known to be Lily Peters, 17, was nowhere to be seen. Her body was found in the house with a stab wound to her heart. No charges will be filed against the four young adults as we believe it was simply an act of self defense. In other news the Queen of England will visit...."

You shut off the TV and clenched the edges of your seat, staring at the ground.
"That's it. It's over. She's gone. She can't hurt anyone else"

You looked at Jack, who was smiling at you. You leaned over and gave him a hug.