YouTube

It's late afternoon. Mark had fallen asleep on the sofa and you had carefully wrapped him up in your Hannah Montana blanket (yes, you have a Hannah Montana blanket. It was a gift from your Mother okay you just can't throw out gifts) you woke up in Mark's bed and went out to the living room, Mark of course still sleeping on the sofa. You smiled and kissed his forehead before heading to the kitchen to grab a bowl of lucky charms and a cup of coffee, you left them on the coffee table for Mark and then went to make your own.

When you return Mark is awake, eating his cereal and watching Animorophs on his Netflix.

"Mur nin" he said with a mouthful of lucky charms, you giggled as you kissed his cheek and sat down beside him.

"Hey, guess what?" You jumped up and down excitedly.

"What?"
"I made my very own YouTube channel last night! My first video already has over 5,000 views"
"Aw that's awesome! Are people being nice?"
"Yeah, mostly. I've learnt to just block out the hate"
"That's good, I'll have to subscribe to you"

You take Mark's laptop and open it on your channel.

"Holy fuck!" you screamed, making Mark jump.

"I already have 10,000 subscribers!"
"Wow, that is awesome!"
"Hey, shall we make a gaming video together?"
"Sure! Um what shall we play?"

You looked over to Mark's small collection of games (he downloaded most of them)

"We could play amazing frog, I know you can co-op on that but only when the players are in the same room together"
"Okay, we'll record after breakfast"
"Okay! Hey, I am really looking forward to Disney now! You are the sweetest, I can't believe you think I deserve this"
"You do, really. You are the greatest. And I am excited too! Shall we watch Disney movies after we record to celebrate?" Mark was sounding better.
"I'd love it"

You rested your head on Mark's shoulder, smiling as he rested his head on yours.