"Left"

You sat there, completely frozen in place. Scared for Bridget and Jack, scared of Stitch, scared for yourself, scared for Mark (you get it, you're scared)

Mark came back in the room. "Okay got the camera, ready to record?" He noticed you there and sat back down next to you, putting an arm around you.
"Y/N, what is it?"

You couldn't speak, you just slowly lifted up your phone so that Mark could see. Stitch came right up to the camera, smiling like a super villain.

"Hello everyone. Glad you could join us. We're in a bit of a pickle guys, see, Markiplier has been running around with a girl, which is a mistake. Because he is supposed to love me."
"Please....stop" Jack's voice was weak, you felt tears start to fall.
"Now, I've got Jack and Bridget here with me" she walked over to them, you noticed she was holding a whip. Looking around where they were you thought you recognised the place.

"Quite an exciting time for them you see, I've been torturing them. And I will continue to torture them, until Mark admits that he is truly in love with nme" she chuckled like a maniac.
"You know you love me Markimoo. Leave that bitch for me, be with me and we can have a happy life!" She began to cry.
"Senpai please love me"

"Oh my god!" You cried, Mark was tearing up when he turned to look at you.
"They're next door" you said, Mark stood up.
"Which side?" He asked, you looked directly into his concerned eyes.
"Left" you replied. Mark pulled you up and dragged you out of the house.