We are like Romeo and Juliet. (Prologue)

I had never been so sure about anything in my life...Until I met him. He changed my perspective.He made me stronger, he made me fight for what I wanted, and he made me fight for our love. I knew we were meant to be together because love is never a sin...love is the purest thing there is. When I was with him I forgot about everything and everyone else. I felt complete. But there were so many obstacles set against us...so many reasons not to be together, we did everything we could. And trust me sometimes I did feel like giving up.. but he was always there to remind me why our love was important. Was it karma trying to get us back for hurting our families?

Families. Aren't they supposed to be there for you no matter what? Hah, not for us. They were the reason we were afraid to be together in the first place. And even though it's wrong to admit it...part of me blames them for everything that happened.

I shouldn't complain anymore ... because it's over....there's no more fighting, no more GUILT. It all ended the way it was meant to be...it all ended in a TRAGEDY.

"For never was a story of more woe than this of JULIET and her ROMEO"

-William Shakespeare-