Chapter Twenty-Two

This was taken somewhere in Scotland and it was taken by me

This was taken somewhere in Scotland and it was taken by me. I can't remember exactly where it was taken but I know it was on the path whilst doing the West Highland Way which is a really fun walking trip! This is in some way related to the next chapter, it isn't the exact scenery that will be described but there will be some similarities.

Enjoy the chapter, sorry for the long update,

Clog-bot out!

Toryn looks at me with a frown.

"What?" I ask, shoving a pastry into my mouth. He just frowns and grunts again, like he knows something is wrong. He was still up when I got back. I had cleaned myself up and my arm had healed so as to make it look like nothing had happened.

"Today," Lady Indira interrupts us, "we are going to fly past the Howlsky palace and through the lands of Zina. Princess Kayleigh's family currently live in the Howlsky palace whilst her sister,  the High Queen lives in the Capitol lands, in the Great Palace. That is where you will be staying tonight and tomorrow. You will then return to the academy."

"You mean we are going to be meeting the High Queen today?" I ask.

"Yes, you will," Princess Kayleigh replies. I gulp, feeling a nervous flutter spreads its way through my stomach.

"Give Katrina my love would you, Indira?" asks Aspen.

"Of course, Your Majesty," Lady Indira smiles.

"Come on, we must be going, we have a long day of travel today," Princess Kayleigh says. Aspen smiles sadly as I walk over to her.

"I'll see you at your coronation," she whispers in my ear as I tightly wrap my arms around her. My coronation, I had forgotten about that. There are only about two weeks until I am crowned the Queen of Zola. My stomach flutters nervously.

"Don't be nervous," she chuckles at me. "You're going to be a great queen," she smiles happily.

"Thank you, Aunty Aspen," I smile.

"If you need any advice, don't hesitate to write. You are free to come and visit whenever you'd like," she offers. I smile again and walk over to Tanya, who is in dragon form on the balcony.

"Bye Eric," I say as I climb onto Tanya's back.

"See you in a few days," he replies. Tanya lets out a goodbye roar and he laughs. Darcy just glares with her arms crossed. We all avoided her as much as we could during our nights stay.

"Goodbye Queen Aspen, thank you for your hospitality," Princess Kayleigh tells her. Aspen just smiles happily.

"I am glad that I could finally see my honorary nieces and nephew safe and sound again," she sighs, leaning into her husband's side.