It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Four

Start from the beginning

“Really Scott? It seems like you’re the one that’s not over me.” Rosa said from behind him.

“Well you know that. I’m just waiting for you to realise that you’re not over me.”

“Tell you what. If you can hold your breath for a day without dying. We’ll give it another go.”

“Okay sweetie. But you got to give me a kiss first. In case I don’t make it.” Rosa turned slightly green at this.

“If you do it, I’ll do anything you want.” She was playing with him. It was clear to see.

“Okay baby. I’ll do it for you.” He then walked towards the kitchen. Rosa stood there and shuddered.

“Sorry ‘bout that. My mom sent me into here to tell you that dinner is ready. Follow me?” She turned and we walked after her. We went straight into the dinning room.

“Find a seat. Where ever you can.” The table was packed. Damon had a seat spare. Claire went to go to sit there.

“Mom! I wanted Rosa to sit there.” Claire looked really hurt and gave a glare in Rosa’s general direction.

“Damon. Your mother wanted to sit next to you. Don’t complain.” I said in a low voice.

“Sorry dad. Mom, will you please sit next to me?”

“Of course sweetie.” Claire sent a thankful look towards me.

Dinner was uneventful. As was dessert. Claire started chatting to Katie and she seemed to be getting on with her, Scott and Thomas sat on either side of Rosa. Scott kept trying to talk to her but she just ignored him. The twins sat with Jenni and Damon. And Scott’s parents were sat next to Katie. After dinner was over, Rosa started to clear the dishes. She disappeared into the kitchen, thinking that I would be helpful; I started to gather the dishes together and headed to the kitchen. I almost ran into her. I stumbled and hoped not to drop the dishes. Laughing she took half the load of me.

“Thanks.” She turned and started to sort it into the dishwasher. I went into the dining room again and gathered the last of the dishes. She was still loading.

“So, why the colour change?”

“Because my hair was starting to feel the peroxide and became dead.” Dead? What do women mean when they say that? “And plus my manager said it would be a good idea.”

“Manager?”

“Oh I’m guessing my mother didn’t tell anyone yet.” She looked a little surprised. “I’m going back into modelling.”

“Back?”

“Yeah, I did it a little when I was in collage. It helps pay for my flat and everything. And I need the extra money. So I talked to my manager and he’s got me some well paying ones.” Wow. Modelling?

“What kind of modelling?”

“Y’know like fashion.”

“So why did he say the hair was good idea?”

“Because it makes my eyes stand out more and ‘more relatable’” she said the last with finger quotes.

“Are you still coming to class?”

“Yeah, it’s just I need the money and I don’t want to use any of my loan.”

“Why not?”

“Because, I rather save it and then pay it off all at once. That way, I’m not in debt.”

“Fair enough.” We loaded the dishwasher in silence after that. Between us both we did it within five minutes.

“Thanks for that. It would’ve taken forever otherwise.” She flipped her hair over her shoulder. Not like in the high school slutty way, but moving hair away from the face type of flip. She then wrapped her arms round my shoulders, and hugged me for like a split second. Pulling away, she then gave me a kiss. It wasn’t on the cheek, but the corner of my mouth. Our lips then grazed each others.

“Thanks again.” She whispered. And then she walked away into the dining room. I was dumbfounded. I walked towards the dining room. She was sat next to Claire. And they were talking. Talking!? After what’s just happened? Claire seemed to warming to her.

“Umm, Claire we better get going. Got to get the kids to bed.” Claire then glanced at her watch. She stood up, and then stumbled. Oh great. She’s drunk. I helped Claire towards the car and then strapped the Damon and Jenni to their car seats. I glanced back to the house and Rosa was stood there with her parents. The twins were waving madly at Damon and Jenni. Katie and Thomas waved to us and Rosa was stood there with a smile, like she knew a secret. I know what that secret is. The car ride was silent. The kids had fallen asleep on the way. Pulling into the drive way, I picked up the kids in either arms and took them into the house. Placing them in their beds I gave them a kiss on the forehead. Shutting the door behind me quietly, I jumped when a pair of arms wrapped around my stomach.

“Jai?”

“Yeah?”

“I had a good time tonight.” I turned to face her.

“I’m glad you did.”

“I’m sorry for accusing you earlier.” I thought back to the kitchen. Less than 40 minutes ago. “Can I make it up to you?” she looked up at me through her lashes. She then kissed me. I kissed her back. This always happens when she gets drunk. We made our way to the bedroom, my mind still on Rosa and what happened before.

“Jai? Are you alright?” she whispered.

“Yes Claire, I’m fine.” I then kissed her again and pushed all thoughts about Rosa and our little kiss from my mind.

[A/N: I know I haven't uploaded in like two weeks but I wanted to get my reads up too 100, it got to 94 or something. Better than nothing! The song has nothing to do with the chapter it's just a song that i'm loving at the moment! :D.

CAN EVERYONE VOTE OR COMMENT PLEASE!?????!!!?

Much appreciated!

OH!!! Send the link of the story to friends & fans.  I want people to read and give me their opinons! Please dolls!?]

MUCH LOVE!

Kerry! <3