It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Four

Start from the beginning

“Well dinner should be ready in a few minutes and my other guests are due any second… Hayden? Go get you’re sister for me?” Hayden jumped up and ran up the stairs. We chatted for a few minutes. Claire barely spoke. She was still pissed at me from earlier. I could hear Hayden footsteps starting to come down the stairs. Her little footsteps followed my Rosa’s larger and slightly heavier ones.

“Who else is coming?” I asked curiously.

“Oh, one of Rosa’s friends from high school. They dated; they were such a lovely couple. And I’m hoping that one day she’ll realise what she’s missed out on and hopefully they’ll get a second chance together.” She said this almost dreamily. Thomas just shook his head and smiled an apology at Rosa. Wait Rosa? When did she come down? Wait…… what did she do to her hair? Her hair was a dark brown. Shockingly different from the light blonde that I had seen her earlier with. It made her blue eyes stand out more.

“Oh my gosh, Rosa you’re hair look amazing! It looks better than the blonde!”

“Thanks mom. Is dinner almost ready?” They continued like this. I glanced at Claire. Her face was pinched. Oh joy. This means she’s looking a lot more into this. Yes Rosa is attractive. But I’m married. I wouldn’t betray Claire like that. After a few minutes Rosa noticed us. She turned and held her hand out to Claire

“Hello, I’m Rosa.”

“Hello Rosa. I’m Claire, Jai’s wife.” She said the last bit of it with slight malice.

“Nice to meet you. I hope my mother didn’t make you too uncomfortable inviting you to a stranger’s house."

“No, not at all.” Claire pulled a fake smile. I could hear the boy’s running footsteps.

“Rosa!” Damon shouted, he flung himself to her and wrap his arms round her waist. “I missed you!”

“Damon, you saw me less than an hour ago.”

“I know, but it seemed to be forever!”

“Got yourself a new boyfriend Rosa?” a man’s voice said from behind us.

“Scott.” Her face changed into a hard mask.

“Like your hair” he smiled.

“Thanks” she smiled back, but the smile was forced. He stepped by us and wrapped his arm round her shoulder, leaning he whispered into her ear and gave her a quick squeeze before stepping away. Damon then stepped forward; his feet planted in front of Scott.

“Who are you?” he asked.

“Damon. Don’t be rude.” Claire scolded.

“It’s all right. Hey little man, I’m Scott, Rosa’s friend.” Rosa then snorted at the end of this. Scott then ruffled Damon’s hair, Damon then stepped away and shoved Scott’s hand away.

“Damon, go play with my brother.” Damon then looked at Rosa, wrapped his arms round her again and then ran to the back garden. She sighed softly and walked towards the back of the house. Watching her go, Scott turned to us.

“So, who are you?” Wow, he’s rather rude isn’t he?

“I’m Jai and my wife Claire.”

“Cool. I’m Scott. Friend of Rosa’s.”

“Didn’t look like it?” Claire said.

“Oh yeah. She doesn’t like to show it but she still likes me.”  

“Still likes you?”

“Yeah we dated. And then she broke up with me. And she’s not had a boyfriend since. So obviously, she’s not over me.” I thought back to the conversation we had earlier in the week. She seemed like she didn’t want a relationship.