Chapter 49 - Tears

En başından başla

"Not unless you tell me what happened."

"Nothing happened okay. Masaya ka na?" This time tiningnan na niya ako sa mata.

I was right. Something really did happen contrary to what she is saying. Medyo namamaga ang mga mata niya. Higit sa lahat. Her eyes, it's the same back when I saw her in the cemetery. Malungkot.

"Tell me did you cry?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." she said looking away again.

"Why did you cry?"

She tried to get rid off my hands but she can't.

"ANO BA?"

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't want to see you cry?"

"But you didn't see me cry damn it."

"That's the point. I didn't see you cry. I hate it more when you cry and I'm not around. So whenever you feel like crying try to stop it.  And if you can't do it when I'm with you.  Naiintindihan mo ba?"

"Pwede ba. I don't have time for your jokes."

"Who says I'm kidding?"

Bumuntunghininga siya.

"You're unbelievable." Nakawala siya sa pagkakahawak ko tapos ay tinalikuran agad ako. Pero nahabol ko pa rin siya.

"We're not done yet."

"Just what the hell do you want?" What the hell do I want?

"I'm worried about you."

"Worried? Are you serious?"

"You just left. And you didn't answer my calls. Papaanong hindi ako mag-aalala?"

"Will you. Will you just stop this?"

"Stop what?"

"Whatever you're doing." Whatever I'm doing?