Chapter. 48

"Hey sweetheart, how is everything. I miss you" my mom spoke down the phone.

"I miss you too" I sighed "Arden and I are out looking for dresses" I mumbled scanning a rack.

"Is max there?" She spoke quickly.

"Yes mom, he's here and so is Steve" I replied "mom I'm fucking freaking out.. Do you know how fat I am? Since the last time I saw you which was literally less than two weeks ago.. I've grown like ten times bigger. When the fuck does it stop. I mean I love her and I want her to be big and strong but I'm massive" I cried while Arden was in a changing room.

"Babe you haven't got stretch marks count yourself lucky" mom lightly chuckled.

"Lucky? Fucking lucky. I'm going to a wedding in less than a week and I have no fucking dress. I've already bought 4 dresses mom. Four and I keep growing out of them. I swear to god I cannot wait to have her out and fit back into my own size 4" I growled.

"So everything is good?" Mom laughed.

I took a deep breath "besides that yeah, everything is fine. Ruben is gone away for awhile so A. and I have the house" I mumbled "I can't wait to come home tomorrow"

"I can't wait to see you" she happily replied "and Faith where is Ruben?" She sounded worried.

"He flew to Paris the other day..Dont worry he said he'll be there... How is Elena and Lauren?" I chuckled knowing they're probably freaking out.

"Uuuuhm they're coping" she laughed "I have Lana and Charlie with me at the house. I swear when you and Elena have the babies that's it. No more kids for this family. I've truly had enough"

"Are they driving you mad?" I laughed.

"Yes and of course it's not Elenas kids... It's your brother and sister... Miguel's meds are being changed so he's kinda nuts at the moment that's when he's not sleeping. Regan is cursing alot and I'm terrified about what's she's gonna say in the church. Your father... He's actually being okay for once" she sighed with a little laugh.

"Is Caleb and Dean there?" I asked about my brother and his new boyfriend.

"Yep" she mumbled "lana sweetie no" my mom made noise in the other end "mommmy mo-"

"Oh shit" I cut off my brothers screaming in the background.

I looked to see a couple of girls coming towards me and I saw that there was a ton of fans waiting outside not sure of where I was.

"I'm sorry girls I'm gonna have to ask you to stay away" Max stepped infront of me.

"Wait no" I quickly objected "girls I need you to do me a massive favour" I asked. They were all so excited and I chuckled lightly "okay so I'm pregnant and that's alot of people and I don't want my baby or my girlfriend to get hurt and I'll take pictures I'll even sign your ass but I need you to distract them and lead them in a different direction"

"Really? Sure" they all squealed and I nodded getting Arden before heading back.

We did our plan. We took some pics signed some shit and then I spoke "okay I'm gonna tweet about Starbucks and then you're gonna lead them all that way. Thank you so much" I hugged them.

I sent the tweet and said goodbye to the girls . it wasn't that hard to get away and after we did we headed home to make sure everything was packed for tomorrow.

_____________________

LAX

My security back home was even worse than Australia... People honestly must have thought the fucking queen was huddled between the circle of men that surrounded Arden and I.