chapter 32.

Guys.. So I just update this and I just updated Our Little Secret and I just published Sweet Dispostiton (new Camren fic) I've loads of chapters written for all of them so please comment and vote :)

Faiths POV

I never felt so bad. I looked at Arden as she smiled and laughed away but I just ruined everything. I had to tell her.

We were playing a game  with my family and Elena,Lauren and Charlie. Everyone kept commenting on how quiet I was. I didn't play I just watched. I couldn't think. Arden is gonna hate me but I cant make it worse. I have to tell her.

"Are you okay?" Lauren asked, sitting down beside me. That was enough to make me want to cry and Lauren noticed that.

"Hey we're gonna go get a snack, does anyone want anything?"Lauren asked around

"I do,I do" Miguel chirped.

"Okay big guy, we'll be back" Lauren laughed and I got up and followed her out.

when I got to the kitchen she was getting Miguels stuff.

"whats up?" she softly spoke turning her attention to me.

I burst out crying letting my tears fall. Lauren sighed and wrapped me in a hug.

"sit down" she pulled out a chair for me and i followed her instructions.

"Lo I've ruined everything " I mumbled and she slightly furrowed her brows.

"What is it sweetie. I'm sure its not that bad" i immediately shot my head up at that.

"Ah yeah it is" I spoke pissed but at myself "Ive been texting and seeing Marnie behind Ardens back for almost two weeks"  I spoke angirly

"Faith Why?" Her eyes grew wife from  shock but she sighed "you obviously have a reason"

"Yeah I wanted to try and bring back my memories by getting to know her but I promised Arden I wouldnt. Arden and I talked about.this. She was scared incase something would happen or Id fall in love with Marnie and I promised I wouldnt talk to her but I lied and Ive snuck around an-"

"Did anything happen?" she got serious and I looked down, nodding slowly

"Earlier before mom and Arden got home. Marnie was here and we were saying goodbye and she just kissed me and i didn't know what was going on but I kissed her back but I pulled away just as quick" i cried and took a deep breath "but it happened. It still happened and Its my fault"

Lauren went to say something but her attention quickly turned to the door and her face fell. I turned around to see Arden standing there furious.

"I’ll go" Lauren stood up and shuffled past Arden.

"Ar-"

"Faith I don't want to fucking hear it" she cried

"Im sorry" I cried "I never meant for this to happen"

"I hope not but it still did. you knew.you knew she loved you. You've been lying to me and sneaking around with your ex girlfriend while I was in a different fucking country! You let her kiss you? but worst of all you kissed her back. I begged you not to do this. I begged you" she cried "but you didn't listen. You were too busy wrapped up in Marnie. So what? she told you about all your amazing memories about all the times you fucked or kissed. Did she demonstrate so you could remember the feeling?-"