Chapter.5

After my plans were sorted with Arden I made my way inside to my family.

"Hello" I smiled sitting down with everyone.

"Who's the chick?" Elena asked.

"Huh?" I furrowed my brows but then it hit me "oh that's Arden.. But you know that" I lowered my voice as she smirked.

"She's pretty" My mom joined in.

"She's straaaaight" Lauren sang with a chuckle causing me to laugh.

"And I'm not looking" I finished it "I don't know if you guys remember but I broke up with the person I loved about two months ago. I'm not ready"

"Two months is alot of thinking time" mom sighed.

"Well I couldn't think. Especially when she's hounding me" I mumbled "but that's over. I won't be hearing from her again"

"You talked to her?" Lauren furrowed her brows.

"Yeah,she just called me" I replied "but before you ask. I'm OK. I actually have plans tonight so I won't be thinking about it" I half smiled.

"Plans?" My mom got serious "sweetie you can't go out without security. At least not yet. Its your second night here. Press are gonna be all over you and so will the fans"

"You mean your fans?" I raised my eyebrow "yeah I know I've been dealing with them since birth" I snapped

"Don't be like that" my mother sighed.

"Like what?" I tilted my head "am I disobeying you mother? Sorry I can't live up to the expectations you have set out for me. I'm sorry that I can't act or sing. I can't go out with an entourage. I'm sorry that you're not happy but I haven't been happy in a while and I'm finally doing things for me. I'm came to London to escape your crazy life so please let me do that" I stood up and grabbed my purse.

"Faith please we came to have dinner not an argument" my mom stood up.

"I'll see you at Christmas or something" I replied and began to walk out.

"Wow you eat fast" Arden spoke from behind the front desk.

"Yeah" I mumbled and headed out front.

______________________

After the uneventful dinner I decided to cancel on arden. Instead I got a few.. Beverages and stayed in home. I was at the end of a one litre of vodka when a knock arrived on my apartment door.

"Uuugh" I rolled my eyes falling off the couch "who is it?" I stumbled through the living room and towards the hallway. When I got no reply my drunken self grew impatient.

"I said who is it?" I swung open the front door and my eyes grew wide.

"M-mom" I stuttered.

"Yeah you guessed right. Its Mom. You're done with that" she let herself in and took the bottle from my hand.

"I wasn't" I mumbled following her to the kitchen.

"You're drunk" she sighed.

"Kinda" I chuckled "do you want a drink?" I asked flinging the fridge door open.

"I dont drink sweetheart" she replied camly "Can you sit down please? You're making me nervous"

"I'm sorry" I leaned across the counter "I've been so mean the last couple of months. I can't blame it on Marnie" I exhaled "I mean yeah the bitch has put me through hell the last two and a half months but even before that" I sighed.

"Sweetie its OK" my mom came up behind me and hugged me tight.

"But its not" I broke down "I miss her" I turned around and sobbed into her shoulder .

"You deserve better than Marnie my beautiful girl" she softly stroked my hair.

"Not Marnie" I sniffled and wiped my eyes "Hope. Everyone dealt with it how she wanted it to be dealt with and even if they weren't,if they were having a hard time they would smile for the sake of others but I turned into a bitch. I miss her so much" I cried harder "she was my best friend" I slurred throwing my hands in the air "and she left. She left us. How could she do that?" I asked angry.

"She was in a lot of pain baby" my mom was crying too but she was still calm.

"I know" I sighed "I just loved her so much. I wish I could see her one last time and tell her how much I loved her. I never told her. I was so selfish when she was sick. I wasn't around. Why couldn't I just be there?" I whaled.

"She knew how much you loved her babe. She knew. She loved you too Faith. You were hurting too my love and that's OK. Its OK sweetheart." My mother placed her lips to my head.

"I'm sorry about dinner. I was angry at Marnie and myself. I'm sorry" I whispered.

"I forgive you beautiful" she replied softly.

"Listen how about we get you into bed huh?" She tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Will you stay?" I asked desperately.

"Of course" she kissed my head one last time before we went to my room.

__________________

"Hey Arden it's Faith" I spoke down the phone to the pretty American.

"Hey ms.America" a light chuckle could be heard "how are you?"

"Im okay,lsten I'm sorry for cancelling last night but I want to make it up to you"

"You do now?" She laughed "intrigue me"

"So I happened to score two tickets to Demi Lovato.. They're like V.I.P,you get to meet her and everything. Would you like to accompany me?"

"Demi Lovato? Are you fricking kidding me. Like I get to meet the Demi Lovato.. I heard she has two hot sons.. Will they be there?"

"Omg ew. She actually has 3 the youngest, he's almost 7. He's pretty cute. I can hook you up?"I smirked.

"Will he be at the concert?"

"Actually he will" I chuckled "my dad is flying him out with my sister"

"Oooh first date and I'm meeting the fam" my heart stopped. First date.

"U-uh its not a date just two friends hanging out" I nervously replied.

"Faith I'm kidding. I'd love to go" she giggled "when?"

I exhaled with a chuckled "Ah... tonight?" I scrunched up my face. It was a little short notice.

"Great" she happily replied

"Great" i repeated her wkrds smiling "if you text me your address I could pick you up at around 7?"

"OK I'll do it now"

"OK I'll see you at 7"

"OK bye"

"Bye" I replied and hung up the phone.

Hey guys 10+comments and 20+votes for the next chhhappptahhh.
Omg there's a church down the street from my house and they're doing an exorcism. Apparently they do one every month. That's fucking scary AF.