Chapter.23

After some rather shocking news my fiance and soon to be daughter arrived home with my baby Lana.

"Ariana?" I called out as I heard them enter the house and I walked to the foyer to see her heading up the stairs.

"Oh no you don't" I blanked Elena and walked behind her "we need to talk" I said sternly.

"Babe" I heard Elena softly speak.

"I've had enough lectures for 48 hours"she rolled her eyes "I'm tired" she mumbled and walked away. I threw my hands in the air and turned to Elena who had Alana asleep in her arms.

"Wait till tomorrow" she sighed. She was tired too.

I took a deep breath trying to calm myself "okay."

"Hey" I smiled and leaned into kiss her causing her to smile too.

"I'll take her to bed" I stroked my daughters hair causing her to wake.

"Mommy" she cried tired from the flight.

"Hey baby" I cooed lifting her into my arms and placing a kiss on her head "mommy missed you so much"

"I'll be down in a minute" I placed another kiss to my fiance's lips.

After putting Lana to bed I walked into Aria's room. She was laying down crying.

I sighed and went over to her. I felt bad. She was so upset and I guess she has a good reason to be. She wouldn't have sent them pics unless she thought the other person really cared, at least that's what I hope.

"Come here" I sat down and she immediately cuddled into my arms "I'm so stupid" she mumbled into my chest.

"You're not stupid" I stroked her hair "listen we all make mistakes. I've made mistakes. Your mom,dad.. All of us. You're not stupid" I sighed kissing her head.

"But everyone thinks I'm a slut and I can't deal with them" she mumbled.

"What has your mom and dad said?" I asked.

"Mom was freaking at first but I won't talk to them because when I do they just shout"

"Well they have a reason Ariana.They know nothing?"

"I know and No" she whispered.

"Then tell me." I looked at her

"I can-"

"Its not an option. Right now. Tell me who you sent it to. Tell me who he is." I spoke firmly "because sweetheart I could get angry too but its not gonna be pretty" she gulped a little.

"Its a guy called Aidan. I met him in Paris. We've been dating like 3 months" she finally spoke.

"What, does he work in fashion, as a model? Wait what age is he?" I asked.

She stayed quiet as more tears left her eyes.

"Ariana!" I was getting angry.

"24" she whimpered letting go of me and collapsing to the bed again

"What?" I roared "Aria you are 17 years old! 24? 24 fucking years old. Like I said youre not stupid, what the fuck are you doing? You know that youre a minor. That your relationship is illegal?"

"So was Demis! My moms relationship with dad ! I love him Lauren" she sobbed

"Have you had sex with him? Done anything?" I was fuming.

"What? No" she screamed through tears.

"3 months together and nothing? He's a man. They have needs" I spoke sarcastically