chapter. 35

"Good morning" Arden walked up behind me as we stood in her kitchen. We'd stayed in her place last night because my family were away.

I felt two arms wrap around my waist and soft lips press against my shoulder and neck.

"Morning" i giggled putting down the wisk that was in my hands. I turned around and placed a kiss to Arden's lips, she smiled and pecked me once more before looking behind me "what are we making?" I turned around again and her arms slipped into their previous position.

"I'm making us pancakes and waffles" I chuckled.

I felt Ardens hands slip under my shirt and lightly rub across my tummy causing me to smile "is 'us' Arden and Faith or Faith and the baby" she chuckled her breath hitting my neck causing me to shiver

" 'Us' is Faith, the baby and Arden " I replied smiling. This was a perfect moment for me.

"I like the sounds of that" she smiled and placed a warm kiss against my neck.

"So do i" I hummed softly as she began to bite down on the soft skin.

"Which means you need to stop because I can't concentrate" I giggled and she groaned.

"Fiiiiiine" she pouted before pulling away.

She began to make coffee and started a conversation I was waiting for "how are you feeling about today?" She looked over her shoulder to where I was at the opposite side of the kitchen.

"Fine" I shrugged. I was actually super nervous because it was the day of the ultrasound but if I admitted I was nervous then it would be really hard not to act that way and I wanted to be calm for this.

"Faaaith" she sang knowing I was lying.

"I'm fine" I chuckled "honestly. Of course im gonna be a little nervous but isnt everyone?" I shrugged.

"Okay" she chuckled "its gonna be fine" she arrived over to me and kissed my cheek "and I'll be right beside you" she smiled before heading to the fridge.

I sighed a little and spoke up "A. I never asked you this before and I've been meaning to. I want you to be completely honest me with because how you feel is important to me. So how do you feel about all of this" I gestured to my stomach.

Arden turned around and sadly smiled "I love you" she simply spoke "all I care is that you're happy with what you're doing" she walked back over to me.

"Faith you're the love of my life and I will always love you no matter what. I see this situation as faith." she smiled holding my hands.
"Giving this baby to a family who are loving and can't have their own is a beautiful and amazing thing. If that's your decision I support that. If you chose to keep this baby and rais it then I'll be here and I will support you 100%. Whatever makes you happy makes me happy" she stroked my cheek and wiped away my fallen tears "I love you" she spoke sincerely and placed a soft kiss to my lips.

I smiled and wrapped her in a hug.

____________

"Sweetie, you ready?" my mom spoke nervously as we sat outside the clinic.

"Y-yeah" I nodded my head and exhaled heavily before getting out of the car.

Seeing as the paps had no idea what was going on, my family werent been stalked that much anymore and luckily we werent today.

Today was my first scan and I was nervous but I had my mom and my beauiful girlfriend with me.

I got out and waited for Arden to get out so I could hold her hand. I was shaking and i hoped holding her hand would calm me. My mom was already inside trying to avoid people seeing her.