chapter. 43

Ariana in da piccccha.

Day1

At breakfast Faith was so quiet and it was beginning to scare me. I didn't want to ask her infront of everyone so I let it be for now but when she had to take a call from her mom and went outside Ariana quickly moved beside me

"Do you know what's going on with her?" I asked quietly.

"Ah yeah... She went into Hopes room for the first time this morning.. This is her first time being back since she died" Ari informed me and guilt took over. I wish I'd known. I feel horrible.

"I didn't know" I whispered annoyed with myself.

"It's not your fault" she tried to reassure me.

"I'm gonna go talk to her" I sighed and stood up.

"Arden where are you going?" Lauren Elizabeth asked and I smiled at her "I need to talk to Faith"

My eyes furrowed as I saw Faith standing outside leaning against the car. I got outside and looked at her.

"what are you doing?" I asked confused. She was just standing there staring into space "what did your mom say?"

"My mom?" She came out of her daze "my mom... Yeah uh.. Nothing" she mumbled.

"She didn't call did she?" I held her waist.

"No" she quietly spoke.

"Why didn't you tell me this was your first time coming back to the house?" I asked and she sighed.

"I didn't want you worrying about me" she mumbled "I'm fine"

I nodded "even if you didn't want me to worry about you I would"

"Why?"

"Because I love you" I stroked her cheek "

________________

Day 3

Things had been okay today. I felt okay and everyone was having fun.

We decided to have a campfire on the beach and just chill. Everyone except me was drinking and they were all pretty pissed.

"You know" Arden (who had her legs at either side of me and her stomach pressed against my back) spoke "I really love you baby" she placed a soft kiss to my neck and I chuckled back "I love you too"

We both laughed and stopped when Ari stood up and kicked off her shorts and removed her shirt leaving her in her underwear.

"Ariana what are you doing?" I asked.

"I.." She stumbled spilling her drink "I'm getting undressed" she pointed her finger at me and fell to the floor.

Lauren pushed her back up so she was in a sitting position "what's it like being gay?" Ari slurred to us... Well those of us who are gay.

"The same as being straight" Pia laughed.

"I fucking hate guys" Ari spoke angry "fucking wastes of space" she took another sip "I'm gonna go gay for awhile, girls understand.. feelings" she took a deep breath "I love girls" she slapped her hand down on Laurens thigh too hard.

"Ouch" Lauren cried into a laugh.

"How do you know if you love girls if you've never kissed one" Adriana her best friend smirked.

"I... I don't know.. I'll have to kiss one I guess.. Any takers?" She gave a dopey smile "I'm already naked"

"I'm not kissing you" I laughed and Ariana rolled her eyes