Chapter.3

(ARDEN IN THE PIC^^^)

After the endless arguments that lasted over one month I finally managed to convinced my parents to leave me move to London but only for 6 months. Its still time away to think though and I'm happy about that.

I was standing in line at Target when the chaos began. Oh lord please save me from the wrath of Marnie.

"Faith!" She shouted and furiously walked towards me.

"Marnie go away" I avoided her gaze.

"Is it true? You're really moving to London?" She said aggressively.

I ignored her until she grabbed my chin and made me look at her "don't you dare fucking touch me" I pushed her away.

"Answer me" she shouted.

"Marnie I'm not gonna do this here" I mumbled back as people stared at her. I gave the guy my card and he soon handed it back. I quickly began to walk towards the exit.

"Faith don't walk away!" She shouted through the parking lot and that's when I exploded. I threw my groceries in the backseat and slammed the door shut.

"Dont walk away?" I raised my eyebrow quickly making my way to her "Don't walk away?" I said angry "you fucking walked away from me!" I shouted pushing her back "you fucked it up, you walked away" I let go of her wrist that I didn't even realise I was holding.

"You're right" she chuckled "you know what Valderrama? Fuck you!" She shouted "I don't fucking care. I never want to see you again"

"Good because tomorrow I'll be gone." I fake smiled and I watched as her fave dropped. The tears formed in her eyes but i turned away and headed to my car.

Falling into the front seat I let my head fall to the steering wheel as tears fell from my eyes. After several head banging on the steering wheel and a couple of punches to the dashboard I wiped my eyes and started up the engine. Time to drive to a new life.

_________________________

LONDON- FAITHS NEW APPARTMENT. FAITHS POV.

"Sweetie are you sure you dont wanna stay at ours. It'll feel more like home" Elena asked as she sprawled out on the white leather couch in my apartment.

"Layna thank you so much but the feeling of home is what I'm trying to shake off" I chuckled "I'll be OK" I smiled.

"OK then but like can you cook and clean and stuff?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Yes" I laughed "I am capable of living my dear aunt"

"OK,OK" she stood up "Do you need me to help you unpack?" She asked.

"I'll be fiiine" I chuckled "you have a family and a wife that's 7 months pregant ,go"

She laughed "OK,well you know where we live and you have mine and Laurens number and I'm sure if you ever want company that Ariana would be happy to stay" she hugged me tight.

"Yeah when she's not in Milan or NewYork" I chuckled "I know and thank you, for everything" I held her tight.

"Its OK sweetie,I love you" she kissed my head and let me go.

"Are you crying?" I chuckled when she sniffled.

"A little" she showed me with her fingers.

"Oh come on woman. Get a hold of yourself"

she smiled and hugged me again "I'll see you soon"

"See you" I smiled "I love you too" I let go of her and she soon left.

I awoke the next morning in a rather odd mood. There was no screaming baby nor was there my screaming mother. It was peaceful but it felt foreign. It was something I had to get used to.

Before I got the chance to even move my phone was buzzing.

I scrambled out of bed to get it. It was Lo "Hey what's up?" I answered.

"I need you to be at the studio in like and hour" she replied "I'll have a car sent to collect you in exactly 30 minutes. I need you to get coffee on the way too.thanks I love you bye"

"I love you too" I spoke to the dead phone.

This is where it starts.

__________________________

I had to go collect Laurens lunch at 11:30 in that restaurant where we went for dinner the time I visited before and I was kind of hoping I'd see Arden Rose. She was kind of the only person I knew here.

My wish didn't come through though. She was nowhere in sight.

"Hey uhm I was wondering if I could get a picture?" The surprisingly good looking waiter asked while handing me my food.

"Uh yeah sure" I smiled as he came out from the counter. I felt as he got closer to me and pulled out his phone.

"Oh so 'I'm not famous' Faith is posing for pictures now?" I smiled big as I heard the familiar accent ring through the restaurant.

"Well I gotta keep my parents rep up you know. They can't be raising bratty children" I chuckled.

"Thank you" the guy smiled and went back to work. I turned around to see the pretty girl. She looked different, her hair was darker now,longer too. She also looked slimmer.

"So are you like a crazy stalker,fan?" I smiled.

"Well maybe I should be asking you that?" She chuckled "I do work here. I live here. Don't you live in the US?" She raised her eyebrow with a smirk.

"Ok" i chuckled "youre right but no" exhaled "I actually moved here yesterday"

"What?" She pretended to be shocked "the American sweetheart has left her habitat?" She laughed.

"I'm here working" I smiled "my aunt Lauren needed an assistant"

"I understand" she chuckled "listen I've got to get to work and those two coffees show you do too but I'll be seeing you around right?"

"Yes" I nodded "you'll see me around' I smiled heading towards the door.

"Good. Then I'll see you later 'I'm not famous' Faith" she smiled to me.

"You can call me Faith. I prefer Faith" I chuckled "goodbye Arden Rose"

"You can call me Arden" she smiled.

"Arden." I finished with that and exited the restaurant to head back to my car.

Seeing as the other chapter isn't gonna get the 10comments imma update again BC I've so many chapters to post. 10+comments and 20+votes for the next chapter.