Chapter. 17

When I got up to my room I walked in on Arden as she furiously took off her clothes. She was getting frustrated because she couldn't undo the zip at the back of her top.

"Let me do it" I spoke calmly and sat her down.

She sighed and looked at me "no its fine, show me your hand" she took my hand and I winced on pain.

"Babe I think you broke it" she sighed.

"It'll be fine" I stroked her hair with the other hand "thank you" I kissed her forehead while standing in front of her "for caring" I sat down on her lap.

"Babe listen OK. You can talk at the end just listen " I held her cheek "Lauren was just upset that we kept us from her and mixed with the alcohol and jet lag I'm surprised she didn't freak out earlier. Just think of it this way. We don't have to hide anymore" I traced her jawline "I can hold your hand in front of them and hug you..." I leaned in and kissed her lips "I can kiss you" I softly spoke "maybe its a good thing they know huh?" I played with her hair.

She sighed and nodded "I'm gonna get you some ice, I'll be up in a minute" she kissed my lips and shuffled out from under me.

After ten minutes Arden arrived back up with ice and a glass of water.

"Here you go?" She sat beside me and held the ice do my hand.

"I think this is the reason we don't drink" I chuckled.

"What?" She smirked.

"I end up with a broken hand and you look like a crazy person" I chuckled.

"We make a good team" she pushed back and leaned against the bed frame while I laid my head on my chest.

"We're just lucky my parents weren't here" I chuckled.

"Yeah Lauren would have had sex with your dad" Arden joked.

"stop" I hit her leg but began to cry due to the pain in my hand.

"idiot" Arden laughed and lightly kissed my knuckles.

"Let's just go to sleep" Arden stood off the bed and kicked off her jeans.

"Come here I'll do your zip" I stood up and zipped down her top.

"I think.." I wrapped my arms around her waist "you should wear this more often" I kissed her bare shoulder.

"Wouldn't you love that" she giggled

"Mmhmm" I replied. She turned around and smiled.

"We need to sleep" she chuckled "come one arms up" she lifted my shirt over my head and went to find me a shirt.

"Baby I think you might have to help me take off my shorts. I only have one hand at the moment" I smirked.

She rolled her eyes and laughed. She unbuttoned them and undid the zipper, sliding my shorts to my thighs. "Now" she slapped my ass playfully "you can do the rest" she turned around so I could view her beautiful ass and curves.

"Sweetheart?" I heard from outside. Shit my mom was home. She opened the door and saw me standing there in my underwear while Arden threw a shirt over her head.

"Shit sorry" she mumbled and walked out

"Mom" I laughed following her "nothings happening,we're getting ready for bed" I chuckled "what's up"

"Well your brother told me you got in a fight?" She peeked her head back in the door and then walked in taking a seat on my bed.

"Uh yeah" I mumbled.