chapter.41

After we got back to the apartment I decided to take Regan home because she was too tired. Arden and I also decided we would stay in the apartment with the girls. We only had a week with them so we didn't want to waist anytime.

"Hey" I whispered into the living room with Regan asleep in my arms.

"Hey" my dad stood up and took her from me.

"Where mom?" I asked.

"She's out at a meeting" he replied and I nodded.

I headed up stairs and began to pack a bag for Arden and I. Once everything was together I went back downstairs and to the kitchen.

"Hey I didn't hear you come in" I spoke to my mother who was looking at her phone.

"Yeah I just got in and just got your text... Faith I don't think that telling people you're fat is gonna work" she furrowd her brows while looking at the bags "where are you going?" She asked.

"I'm staying in Ardens and why not? People get fat all the time" I took a couple of m&ms from the glass jar that they were in "mom just trust me okay" I placed them in my mouth.

"Can we borrow the beach house in Malibu?" I asked and she sighed "why?"

"Uh because I want to stay there obviously" I laughed.

"I thought you were staying in Ardens?" She raised her eyebrow.

"We are but I want to surprise the girls, they never go to the beach back in London.. They can't" I replied.

"Fine but you're taking Ariana" she sternly spoke "Aaand Pia. Marissa is gone away and she's stuck at home"

"Yeah okay" I happily replied "I'll go to Elena's now and talk to Aria and I'll text Pia too"

"Okay, here" she handed me one of her credit cards "use it but don't go wild" she mumbled.

"Thank you" I smiled happily and kissed her cheek "I love you" I gave her a hug before heading back upstairs to pack more things for Arden and I.

_____________________

"Wow what is that smell?" I scrunched up my nose as I entered Ariana's bedroom.

"What do you want Faith?" She groaned from underneath the covers.

"I want to talk to you" I sat down on the edge of the bed.

"I don't like talking" she mumbled.

"Well then listen" I directed "Your dad comes home tomorrow and we both know he'll be up here annoying you. Your mom's always annoy you and there is a baby screaming two rooms down and an annoying little Charlie who plans on waking you up with a bucket of water in the morning..."

"Yes and your point is?" She finally lifted her head out.

I smiled at her "my point is I have been given the keys to my parents beach house and Arden, Jenn,Lauren, Beth, Lola and Pia are staying there for a week. Why don't you come its a stress free,parent fre-"

"Yea" she immediately sat up "yes I'd love to come" her eyes lit up " I cannot deal with this family" she added.

"Good" I smiled "get ready and I'll be back in 2 hours to pick you up" I stood up.

"Thaaank you" she shouted as I left the room.

I got downstairs and Lauren and Elena looked at me in anticipation "she said yes" I smiled and they both exhaled in relief.

"Thank you" Elena pulled me in for a hug "please just don't let her drink" she mumbled "alcohol and depression don't mix very well"

"I wont" I mumbled.