Chapter. 21

Its been a week into the vacation and we're currently on the road to a new location. Paparazzi had become too much hassall so the parents agreed to head somewhere else. What sucks is that we're staying in a hotel/resort place but I guess having a pool will be good.

"Faye we're here" mom whispered back into the third row of seats. Arden and Regan were asleep at either side of me and then Ruben sat with Miguel and Caleb in the back row.

"Arden" I whispered kissing my girlfriends cheek. "Arden" I shook her gently and stroked her hair.

"Mmm?" she replied.

"We're here sweetheart" I spoke and she fluttered her eyes open,her lashes tickling my neck.

I chuckled lightly and kissed her forehead "Hey sleepy head" I smiled as her puffy face began to frown.

"What time is it?" She looked out the window to the dark.

"Its 10:30" I replied as she rubbed her eyes yawning.

"How long have I been asleep?" She asked sitting up.

"About 5 hours" I giggled.

She lightly chuckled "did you sleep?" She rubbed her hand down my arm.

"I slept for about an hour" I replied locking my fingers with hers.

She nodded lightly "im starving" she whined into a chuckled letting her head fall back to my shoulder.

"We'll go get something to eat soon" I kissed her forehead.

"OK" she said in a sleepy voice.

"Hey stay awake" I lightly tickled her,causing her to squeal which ended with my mom sending us a dissaproving look.

"Your brother and sister are sleeping" she spoke sternly.

"Sorry" I replied and she turned around as the car came to a stop.

Arden and I let out a chuckle as Regans door opened and dad began to unstrap her

"Let's go nena" I kissed Arden's lips and she smiled before opening the door and standing out.

"It feels so good to strech my legs" Arden chuckled, stretching her legs as the warm air hit me.

"I'm tiiiired" I giggled collapsing into her letting my arms wrap around her waist.

"Shouldn't have only slept for an hour then" she chuckled lightly pushing me away so she could go help with the bags.

"Fuck you" I laughed following her.

______________

Dinner the next night was at the resorts restaurant. It was great but there was this Thai guy(he was like 18/19 and he was a wiater) kept giving Arden these eyes and smiling at her and I swear I could have killed him but Arden seemed to only have eyes for me which is what kept me sane.

Throughout the whole dinner I kept staring at him and he would always look at her. I was getting tired of him.

"What's wrong?" Arden sighed.

"Nothing, I'm fine" I smiled at her.

"Mmmhm" she raised an eyebrow exhaling.

"What do you mean mmhmm?" I replied.

"Nothing" she continued to eat.

"Its obviously something" I began to get annoyed.

"That" she muttered under her breath so my family couldn't hear "you've been a bitch to everyone since we got here"

"Excuse me?" I said surprised at her.

"Arden will you do me a favour and go ask the reception for this places number?" Mom who was sitting beside me asked.

"Sure" Arden smiled polietly and stood up giving me an annoyed look before walking away

"I'll come" I quickly spoke looking to the waiter standing beside the desk.

Arden waited for me to stand up and then we walked over.

"I can't believe you just called me a bitch" I began to argue.

"Well you have been, anytime someone talks to you you either snap back or just ignore the-"

"Hello can I help you?" I turned to the desk and I ended up talking and that was when the guy started speaking to Arden. I was trying to concentrate on what was being said to me but I was listening in on their conversation instead.

"Did you enjoy your meal?" He asked in an American accent and Arden smiled.

"Yes thank you,it was lovely" she replied and furrowed her brows "you sound very American" she chuckled.

"I've studied in Boston for awhile" he explained.

"Oh cool" she smiled "I've always wanted to go to Boston"

"Where are you from?" He asked her.

"Arkansas but I live in LA now" she nodded.

"LA is so beautiful" he smiled "but not as beautiful as you" I choked slightly on my spit causing Arden to look at me and back to the guy with wide eyes.

"Uh thaaank.. You" she spoke awkwardly.

"If you're ever in Boston you should call me.I could show you around?" He asked hopeful. Is Arden seriously taking him up on this shit. I am ready to beat this guys head in.

She finally realised what he was trying to do and sent a polite smile but quickly turned to me taking my hand and gave me understanding eyes as I gave her a look as if to say 'yeah that's what's wrong with me "yeah sure, my girlfriend and I would love that. She's not very good with that kind of stuff are you sweetie?" Arden chuckled awkwardly rubbing my hand

"Yeah I'm always moving around I barely know where I am half the time" I chuckled rolling my eyes.

"Faith Lovato Valderrama" I extended my hand "you are?" I asked slightly bitchy.

"Kyle... I-Uhm-I gotta get back to work" he said flushed and quickly turned around.

"Not as beautiful as you" I mocked him rolling my eyes.

"You did not seriously just use your full name to intimidate him?" Arden laughed.

"What? no." I furrowed my brows "I was just introducing myself" I took the number off the desk and walked away.

"Jealous much?" She chuckled following me.

"Arden just don't" I replied

"It's cute" she smirked and I rolled my eyes once again.

"I'm not going to Boston if he's gonna be there" I replied trying not to smile.

"You're going to Boston?" My mother interrupted.

Both Arden and I laughed.

"Maybe" I chuckled shaking my head and looked Arden.

"There's that beautiful smile" she poke my cheek "almost as beautiful as LA" she wiggled her eyebrows.

I hit her arm "you're an idiot" she pouted while rubbing the spot I hit "but I love you" I chuckled and softly kissed her before sitting back down "sorry" I held her hand.

"Its ok " she smiled.

HEY GUYS SORRY ITS BEEN AHWIL I WAS BUSY. 10+COMMEMTS AND 20+VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.