Sight

(a/n: This story is under editing, any chapter that has (unedited) next to it is still from the original book so there may be plot holes, errors, etc. The original book was one big plot hole and the writing was terrible so I'm fixing it. Anyway enjoy and eat a cupcake!)

I awoke to the sound of yelling and shattering glass, sadly this was a normal occurrence. They were fighting again, my parents, that's all they ever did. They couldn't get along for ten minutes, I never understood why they hadn't just separated when I was born, or as they call it 'the day their life was ruined. Apparently, their life had been just fine before I was born. They were just teenagers in love then, when my father found out my mother was pregnant with me, he took her straight to the courthouse and they got married. That was the first mistake.

Trying to block out the sounds to war downstairs, I rolled over and looked at the clock. 7:45, crap I was late. I jumped out of bed, and quickly rushed around trying to find a pair of pants and a shirt. Settling for a pair of black skinny jeans that smelled clean and a green day t-shirt I ran downstairs and out the door. School was ten minutes away and there was no chance on getting a ride, so I was going to have to run for it.

None of my friends knew this, but I was pretty athletic. When I had first gotten to highschool, I thought about playing football, it was too late then. At my school everyone had their own group, sometimes you didn't even have a say in which group you were in. The day I had walked in as a freshman, this kid named Pete saw my Blink- 182 shirt and since then I had been with the emos and scene kids, so no football.

There were a whole bunch of rules you had to follow with these groups too. Like, you can only date and be friends with people in your group. Most groups weren't that strict with this rule, but it definitely applied with the populars and the jocks. They wouldn't dare be seen talking to gamer or a nerd, unless they needed something done, like their homework. I didn't really pay attention to this rule anyway, all I needed was a few people to talk to as I kept my head down and made my way through the worst four years of my life.

Back to running, I had two minutes left to get to class and if I was late again my teacher would have my head. My worn out converse squeaked on the white linoleum floor as I sprinted into the school. As I turned the last corner, I collided with a solid figure and we both collapsed onto the hard floor.

"Shit, Mr. Cumberpatch is going to tear my head off for this one." I muttered under my breath .

"Are you okay?" I looked up at the person I had collided with, who had already gotten up and was offering me his hand.

I couldn't answer him though. I was too mesmerized by a pair of gorgeous blue green eyes staring down at me. They were the color of the ocean, like you see in the ads for vacations to the caribbean. Clear, blue-green, you can see straight through it, yet is mysterious and it goes on forever and makes up the entire world. All I wanted to do was sit here and marvel at the two gorgeous eyes in front on me.

"Um, uh -yeah sorry." The tardy bell broke my trance and I quickly took his hand and pulled myself up.

Our hands stayed together for a brief second, I swear that second lasted for an eternity. His hand was strong, but yet soft. There was a certain tenderness to it, you wouldn't know it was there unless you looked for it. There was so much hidden in him, I could tell by the way he unconsciously squeezed my hand before he let go and went his own way. He wanted to hold on but yet there was a reason he couldn't. As I watched him walk away I realized who he was. That was Dallon Weekes, probably one of the most popular guy in school. I didn't recognize him without the group of cheerleaders that followed him around, practically drooling. I needed to get him out of my head now, before it was too late.