Female Tribute Eleven - Emily Blanchard

Name: Emily Blanchard

Age: 19

Gender: Female

Appearance: Emily has wavy dark brown hair and blue eyes. Her dark hair frames her oval-shaped face, and her large nose rests in the middle. She smiles often; she has a wide mouth and pink lips. She is also slim, but muscular from all the slave work (and gym work) she has done in the past days. When in the moment, she can sport a very stern expression, and very fierce one as well. Her height of 5'10 can give her many advantages, and she tends to stick up a bit out of the typical female crowd.

Personality: Emily is very intuitive. She is always asking questions and applies them frequently. You could call that Intelligence. She knows how to wire and fix a basic computer as well as start a fire out of two logs in five seconds. It's the simple things that build on her mind that make her the way she is. She is also very strong, emotionally and physically. All the other tributes could agree, she hasn't shed one tear. Her muscular build also comes in handy, she's finally found a purpose for her building up her strength. As of now, she can probably handle the heaviest katanas and carry the toughest of tributes on her shoulders. Just don't mention her mother, which she tries to hide at the back of her mind, or else she will show you the tearshed nobody has even imagined to appear out of her own, powerful eyes. That would make her lose everything.

Volunteered/Drawn: Emily was drawn, but honestly okay with it. She was kind of relieved to have a chance to show what she was truly made of.

Weapon of Choice: A sword and her mind make the most powerful team.

Other: You're probably wandering about Emily's mother. She was killed in the spite of the Rebellion by being mistaken for her twin sister, Maria. Her family was the neutral type, just trying to handle the distress. After seeing her mother's death, Emily ran to her bunk in 13 and tried to hang herself, but her father rescued her right at her death point. After all the emotion, Emily figured out she had enough of feelings and went blank. She caught herself up in books and weightlifting, and found that the unlikely combo built her into who she is today. During the slavery, she kept on telling herself that life was a dream, it was a falisty, and tried killing herself some more, slitting her wrists and such, to "wake" herself up. When she was drawn, she found a light in her strong self tell her that she could be another person, so she became more joyful and spirited, and very hopeful.