Female Tribute Three - Felicia Reynolds

Name: Felicia Reynolds

 Age: 16

Gender: Female

Appearance: Felicia is one of the most beautiful girls from 13 and she kind of knows it, but not as much as she should. Felicia has beautiful golden blonde hair and radiant and fair skin. Her green eyes match everything on her face perfectly. Her cheekbones have the slightest edge and her nose has the slightest hook. She has about ten freckles sprinkled round the middle of her nose and a little bit on her cheeks. She stands at about 5' 8", taller than most people her age. Her body shape isn't the perfect hourglass figure, and that's something that she is completely okay with.

Personality: Felica is unlike most tributes that have come from district 13. Instead of edgy and tough, she would rather be fluffy, bouncy, and nice. Instead of running or shooting animals, she would much rather read a book or sewing her newest and trendiest outfit. She doesn't really realise why everyone is the way they are. She understands that her district was kind of tossed to the side, but she doesn't really realise why.

Volunteered/ Drawn: Drawn

Weapon of Choice: Bow and Arrow

Other: Felicia has had a normal life, before and after the revolution. She's lived with her parents and her little brothers all of her life. After her training in school, her oldest sister went away to help the people that had everything destroyed by the revolution and she comes back to visit very often. Every now and then, her mother gets sick and Felicia has to take care of her because her father is always away on work business.