Sponsors/Gamemakers

Elecsai Excalibur - Head Gamemaker:

What he looks for in tributes: Elacsai, being the one who created the games, wants only the strongest to win. Once he sets his sight on a tribute, he will stop at nothing to get him or her to win.

His perspective on the arena: He was the one who created the overall arena, there is no way he will give anything away, especially before the essential drawing!

Who he is sponsoring: He will be sponsoring two tributes.

Mongolia Katurall - Gamemaker:

What she looks for in tributes: Being smart herself, she believes the brain can overpower the brawn. She expects them to be able to make out the traps.

Her perspective on the arena: Did you catch what she said before? There are traps in the arena.

Who she is sponsoring: She will be sponsoring one tribute.

Epimethius Antionne - Gamemaker:

What he looks for in tributes: He likes the underdogs, plain and simple. He believes the best way to execute a couple weeks in the arena is to hide, and at the end, catch the other tribute by surprise and kill him or her.

His perspective on the arena: As Mongolia said, there are traps. Traps can be both biological and mechanical.

Who he is sponsoring: He will be sponsoring one tribute.

Silicon "Monkeypuzzle" Griffin - Sponsor:

What he looks for in tributes: Being the childish person he is, he expects a child to win, although it is unlikely.

His perspective on the arena: He has been told nothing about the arena, all he knows is that it will be wet.

Who he is sponsoring: He will be sponsoring two tributes.