Rules

By joining these Games, you must promise to follow these rules. If you break them, I will decide your punishment, either if it is a death added, putting you up for votes, or simply disqualifying you.

1. You must actually participate in these games if you join. Please do not quit or hand in tasks late if you plan on joining. If you fail to hand in one task late, then you will be put up for votes, and if you fail to hand it in a second time, you will be automatically eliminated.

2. Please be respectful to all other competitors, meaning no inline hate comments (I believe inline comments can only be done on mobile), not putting anything hateful or disrespectful in your entries (I will remove them), and if I hear that anybody has been PMed and harassed in any way, I won't hesitate to punish the one who caused it.

3. Please follow the task guidelines, for example, the deaths and what happens in each task must be followed, or there will be a penalty. If you are confused about anything, don't hesitate to PM me and ask.

4. Please submit each task to BrambleStar365@gmail.com. The tribute name and task number should be in the subject line.

5. After the first task, scores will be given to each tribute. The six tributes with the highest score will be sponsored and be given a special privilege, and the four with the highest score will be given another privilege.

6. Every task will have a certain amount of kills. There are two types of deaths, entry deaths, kills included in your entry, and ballot deaths, which are deaths not included in your entry, but are included when sent in. Please list every kill at the end of the entry, or the kills will not be counted.

7. The tributes with the most kills will be up for votes at the end of each task. A specified number will survive, and be eliminated. Please do not vote for yourself or create an alternate account and vote for yourself.

If you have read through the rules, please include your favorite species of animal in your reservation (Example: Emperor Penguin).

Thank you for reading all this, and may the odds be ever in your favor!