Female Tribute Two - Chloe-Marie De La Fuente

Name: Chloé-Marie De La Fuente

Age: 20, as of last week

Gender: Female

Appearance: Beauty isn't always easy to see or right in front of your face. Beauty isn't always found in wide eyes, make-up, full lips, or a perfect figure. Chloé-Marie's beauty is an uncommon one. Her soft brown eyes and shoulder-length dirty blonde hair don't scream for attention, but there is something about them that is more beautiful than average. Her slim figure is nowhere near a perfect hourglass, but she somehow makes it look better.

Personality: Chloé isn't one to fight for attention. She knows that she is uncommonly pretty, but makes no move to flaunt it whatsoever. She is very timid and laid-back, but has more fun than anyone could imagine. She relishes whenever she surprises someone.

Her view of the spotlight is quaint- she believes that everyone has their time and place to shine, and no one should work to shine all the time.

Volunteered/Drawn: Drawn, to her demise.

Weapon of Choice: A bow. She loves how the arrows are precise and hit where they are determined to, and when one doesn't go the way it was supposed to, it was because the person holding the bow messed up.

Other: Three years before the Revolution, Chloé-Marie did nothing but spend time with her group- Louis, her boyfriend; Adele; Selena; Tom; and Jonathan. They did nothing but have fun, party, and play games. With Adele's corrupted leadership of the group, Chloé-Marie, Tom, Jonathan, and Louis slowly began to do whatever Adele and Selena wanted them to do. Soon the group began vandalizing 13's property and committing many petty crimes. Now, this doesn't seem like anything that Chloé would do. She eventually realized that she was in the wrong, but soon she didn't really care anymore. She continued doing whatever she wanted, spending every second with Louis. About a year before the Revolution, Chloé finally distanced herself from the group and began spending a lot of time by herself. Later, she eventually got Louis out of the group. Since then, Chloé had helped with services cleaning up 13 to make up for her poor choices.