Male Tribute Four - Grady Hudson

Name: Grady Hudson

Age: 12

Gender: Male

Appearance: Grady has long dark hair and stunning brown eyes. He is thin and wiry and has a pale complexion. He is not very strong, but he is able to run faster than those older than him.

Personality: Grady is the quiet sort who is used to being seen and not heard. He is helpful and kind, but has a short temper that easily flares up. Despite that, he is able to remain calm and think through dangerous situations. Back in Thirteen, he was known for his practical prank pulling. Also, he loves taking stuff apart and seeing how they work. He has a lot of brains for a child his age, and he uses them to his advantage. Having seen the explosion that destroyed Thirteen and his parents, Grady has a thirst for revenge that cannot be quenched until he sees the Capitol burned to the ground. He hates the thought of death, however, and will do everything in his power to avoid inflicting it on others.

Volunteered/Drawn: Drawn

Weapon of Choice: Throwing knives, rope to create traps

Other: He was taken as a prisoner from Thirteen with his brother's pregnant girlfriend, Naomi. He thought that his older brother, Logan, had died as a soldier in the battle, but was reunited with him when all three of them were chosen for the Games. The terrible truth that only one of them can live is what haunts Grady the most. He once had hope that one day he would be set free and be able to live a halfway normal life, but with these Games... maybe there is no such things as happy endings....