Male Tribute Three - Logan Hudson

Name: Logan Hudson

Age: 22

Gender: Male

Appearance: He's 6'1. His once short, cropped blonde hair is now shoulder length with light stubble on his cheeks. His once muscle-toned, buff body is now skinny and malnourished from being a prisoner. His white skin is stained with dirt and grim. His cobalt blue eyes, though they once held hope, only hold emptiness and sorrow.

Personality: Before the rebellion broke out, he was loving and kind, funny and always cracking jokes. He had lived to make people smile. After the rebellion, all the death he faced and the loss of his entire family has made him a distant person, cold and hardened. He doesn't want to get close to and lose anyone else, so he keeps to himself, and he deeply hates the capitol for all they've done to him and his family. He is constantly hopeless and doesn't want to live anymore. He has PTSD from the battles during the rebellion, and hardly ever sleeps. He wakes up in the night covered in sweat from the nightmares he has.

Volunteered/Drawn: Volunteered

Weapon of Choice: Sword

Other: During the rebellion he lost many friends, soldiers and comrades to the capital, and then he believed his whole family died in the district 13 bombing. Since he believes his parents, younger brother and girlfriend are all dead, he has given up on life and wishes to die as well. He sees the drawing as the perfect opportunity. His whole family is dead, so why should one of the other soldier prisoners around him die, when he can? It isn't until after the soldier-prisoners are chosen, when he is introduced to the other prisoner tributes, that he sees his brother Grady and his girlfriend Naomi. He is relieved at seeing them alive, but then realizes that only one of them can live. When he talks to Naomi he discovers that she is two months pregnant and hadn't had time to tell him. He is agonized at the thought of his little brother going into the games, and even more so at the thought of his pregnant girlfriend going in as well. They become and is his only priority in the Games. He doesn't want to kill again after everything he's done, because the people he's killed still haunt him, but he will do anything to keep his girlfriend, his unborn child and especially his brother, alive.