Task Four - The Great Escape - The Fallen

Because so many people didn't hand in, I stayed true to my word and they are all now eliminated. Seven remain now, so there will be no voting until the Quarterfinals. Because six have been eliminated, I will stay true to the amount eliminated each task and I will randomly select who will be eliminated for this task and the next. If your tribute does not die in this task, that does not mean that you are not eliminated. Good luck to the rest of you.

***

After the capture, each tribute is counted. Three have perished.

                    Jensen Turner
Jensen's death was a quick one. After exploring the desert, she had no choice but to head back inside due to the intense heat. After a quick meetup with Peter, Shyenn Ann and Caste leaves her with a broken leg, she has no choice but to huddle in a corner to rest. All hope seems lost when the earthquake begins, and almost immediately a large shelf next to her falls over and crashes onto her. At least it was quick.

          Chloe-Marie De La Fuente
Chloe had had enough of the games, but was done trying to figure out what to do. With no weapon, no food, and nothing to live on, she was just about done. When the earthquake struck, she noticed a crevice the size of her house in the streets and went to investigate. After trying to slide down, a loose piece of rubble gave way beneath her feet, sending her down to her death. Curiousity killed the cat, as they say.

                    Jana Monaco
Jana was one of the first to discover the facility underneath the arena after the quake. She only explored a little bit until running into Jay. She ran as far as she could until hiding in one of the launch rooms, where she discovered the note. When the peacekeepers arrived to take her, she put up with too much of a fight and ended up getting shot in the back of her head. She should have done as she was told.