Female Tribute Four - Charity Lightning

Name: Charity Lightning

Age: 15

Sex: Female

District: 1

Physical Description: Charity is a small, nimble, but strong tribute. She is short for her age, just a little above 5'3". Charity has medium skin, and gets tan in the summer. Her eyes and hair have been modified. Charity's eyes are a dark brown, almost black color. Her hair is a very unusual thing; it's white with red strands running through it. Her eyes and hair are from her father, a wealthy man from the Capitol who turned out the be a rebel. The only traits she has from her mom, a District 13 native, is her slim build, large eyes, and bright smile.

Personality: Charity is a happy girl, but can be vicious some times. Growing up for part of her life in the Capitol, she's used to being pampered, and was horrified when she was captured, along with her twin sister, Chastity. Charity can also be bloodthirsty. After watching several of her friends being killed by the Capitol's wrath, she realized that the Capitol is right- The Districts should've never rebelled. And her stupid father never should've taken her and her sister to 13. They should've stayed in the Capitol. And because the Capitol will be the winning side, she will do whatever it takes to rejoin them- even killing her friends.

With her few friends, Charity is the best person you will ever meet, bubbly, happy, funny- The entire package. She is a huge flirt, and loves breaking boys hearts.

Volunteered or Drawn: Charity volunteered so she can get back to living a Capitol life.

Weapon of Choice: Knives, but mainly throwing knives. Small but deadly, like her.

Other: Charity actually didn't live in 13 before the Rebellion started, she grew up living in the Capitol since she was 12. Her dad mysteriously 'disappeared' when she was 10, so she and Chastity lived with a friend until one night, they were captured by people from 13 who were able to make it in the Capitol. When the girls were abducted, two well known, rich, beautiful girls, 13 finally attacked.

In 13, Charity spent a lot of time with some younger people taken from the Capitol because of parents. Her best friend became a girl named Jackie Skye, another Capitol girl. The two of them were forming a plan to get out of the dreadful 13 when they were captured as criminals and taken back to the Capitol.