Sponsorships

Setting down his white feathered handbag on the small desk next to the wall, President Cummings shuts the door to his office behind him, taking in the plainness around him. He had recently cleaned out all the clutter that had been haunting his days in there. The night before, he set some time aside to grab some humble decorations, but an unexpected meeting had come up for the last moment preparations for the games.

He was quite proud of himself, indeed. These games would be the thing most talked about in the years to come, and he was the great mind behind it. Although, not entirely. He doesn't think much of his assistant, taking in much of Elecsai's work as his own.

As he takes a seat in his black leather chair on wheels, he notices something. Yes, this was what he was expecting. If he was correct, this folder contained the records on all of the tributes. Getting up, he walks eloquently to the yellow folder, sitting statically on the mahogany table. After picking it up, he quickly skims through each file, greatly interested in what each child has to offer.

Once finished, he finds an odd paper near the back. Pulling it out, he sets it on the table and begins to read.

Sponsorships

For the pure entertainment of Panem, each gamemaker has decided to sponsor a few promising tributes. By sponsoring, we mean giving them a few perks throughout the games to keep things interesting. Feel free to sponsor a few of your own.

Elecsai Excalibur has decided to sponsor- Naomi Desmond and Peter Mask

Mongolia Katurall has decided to sponsor- Caste Morea

Epimethius Antionne has decided to sponsor- Shyen Ann Brooke

Silicon Griffin has decided to sponsor- Melody Rupert and Logan Hudson

The president laughs silently at the gamemakers choices. He reaches over to a nearby coffee mug containing a handful of pens and grabs one, uncapping it and flipping back to the pages of tributes. After a long moment, he looks back at the sponsoring sheet and smiles. Beneath Silicons choices, he scribbles two names, Caesar Theron and Jay Rowan, and circles them.

Below them, he writes Apollo Cummings choices.

****

Alright, there's a slight twist. For those of you who read through the rules entirely, instead of skipping them, you may have noticed that six tributes would be sponsored depending on their scores. Now instead of six, EIGHT tributes will be sponsored!

Those sponsored by Elecsai and Monkeypuzzle will be getting THREE perks, -2 deaths, +1 votes and +1000 words. Those sponsored by these two are Naomi, Peter, Melody and Logan.

Those sponsored by Mongolia, Epimethius and President Cummings will be getting only TWO perks, -1 death and +1 vote. Those sponsored by these three are Caste, Shyen Ann, Caesar and Jay.