Female Tribute Six - Naomi Desmond

Name: Naomi Desmond

Age: 21

Gender: Female

Appearance: Her once beautiful, hip-long, black curls were cut to shoulder length in the prison by a guard who wanted to shame her. Her eyes are a grey, almost a silver color. She is 5'4, with tanned skin, and once an athletically slim body, which is now withered and bony from life in the prison. Her baby bump is just now starting to show.

Personality: She always has hope, and wants to give that hope to other people. She believes that there is a reason for everything, and that somehow, God will take care of them. Life in the prison has been rough on her, and because of her beauty she was often hassled by guards, but she took it upon herself to take care of the children and elders, especially her boyfriend's little brother Grady and sees him almost as her own child in a way. She's become a caretaker, someone who wants to help people, not kill them.

Volunteered/Drawn: Drawn

Weapon of Choice: She is completely untrained with any weapon, and only uses herbs and medicines to help people. If she has to kill anyone, it will be through poisons.

Other: Just before district 13 was bombed, she discovered she was pregnant. After the bombing, there were rumors that Logan had died, and everyone believed he did. She had resigned to take care of their child on her own, and since she took care of many of the dying and sick prisoners she's used to it. When she was drawn, however, she realized she had no chance in the games, but the least she could do is try to protect Grady and try to live for the sake of her unborn child. After the drawing, she reunited with Logan and realized he was in the games as well. Now she knows that either her, Grady or Logan will die, when she doesn't want either of them to.