Semifinals - Take Me to the End - The Fallen

Two are dead. Three are alive. It's time for the real decisions to be realized.

****

                    Caste Morea
As soon as Shyen Ann got separated from their alliance, both Peter and Caste knew that not both of them would make it out alive. Nevertheless, the two found Shyen Ann and got her to the center building before the shrinking borders could reach her. As time kept ticking, and the border kept nearing, Caste couldn't take it. Claiming he had to use some 'alone time,' he wandered away from the group only to find Jay envying a knife he managed to grab at the feast. In surprise, Jay lashed at Caste, slitting his throat. Although he wasn't happy of it, Jay knew that he was one step closer to winning.

          Naomi Desmond
Naomi hardly coped with her boyfriends death at first, but she knew she had to get over it. The water lapping at the windows were a constant reminder to her that she couldn't save who she loved. The only thing she had left was inside of her. The day the borders shrunk, she knew she had no chance of winning. She crawled out of the windows into the frigid cold water, and as soon as the first mutt reached her, she knew that she would be able to see not only her long lost family and friends from District Thirteen, but also her boyfriend. Unlike the others who had perished, she was at peace when she met her fate.