Male Tribute One - Alecks Glint

Name: Alecks Glint

Age: 17

Gender: male

Appearance: Alecks has pale, flawless skin, but it doesn't look sickly. His hair is dark brown that's usually messy, with a fringe that he pushed to the side. He has piercing, stormy grey eyes that look like they could see right through you. Standing at 5'6" he is a bit short, but he makes up for his height with his strength, and he is strong from working out as often as he can.

Personality: Alecks will always stand his ground when it comes to speaking his mind. If someone has an opinion that differs from his, he will not back down from an argument. He doesn't have many friends because he prefers to be on his own. He feels that closeness just leads to vulnerability, and he refuses to make himself vulnerable to anyone. However, despite how much he hates letting people know his weaknesses, he flaunts his strengths, and has a lot of pride in himself.

Volunteered/Drawn: Volunteered because he believed that he would be the only one strong enough to win.

Weapon: He's good at hand-to-hand combat due to his strength, so the only weapon he would use would be a knife.

Other: He has many deep secrets that he's hiding, from what happened before the rebellion. He had been secretly helping the Capitol while acting like he was helping his family. He made a mistake, and members of the Capitol immediately killed his family, who they had promised to protect as long as he did what they asked. He also used to have a girlfriend and several close friends, before he started shutting everyone out. One of the jobs he was given was to kill them, so he did. He now despises the Capitol for betraying him.