Results!

Great job to all the finalists, you all did great! Only one can win, though. Now for the results. Please do not spoil anything in the comments.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

____________________

Third Place - Jay Rowan (@jagged_mind)

Being reluctant to kill from the start, it was clear that he wouldn't fare well in the harsh, bitter games. Although, it's possible most tributes were like that from the start. Despite the weakness, Jay fought to the end to reunite with his sister, fighting past all obstacles and hardships. In the end, Jay fought hard, but unfortunately, the mutts were too much. After being overwhelmed, Peter fought away the zombies and thrust his sword through Jay's heart out of pity.

____________________

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

____________________

Second Place - Shyen Ann Brooke (@WhovianHorseLover)

Shyen Ann entered the games with fear, but once Peter had gained her trust, the fear ebbed away. She was sure that she would never get sucked into an alliance because she knew in the end, it would end with betrayal. But who could say no to Peter? Near the end, she got separated from her only remaining alliance member, Peter. Surrounded by flesh-eating mutts with only a dagger, she knew that all hope was lost. As soon as Jay's cannon burst through the underwater arena, Peter found Shyen Ann alone and dying. Shyen Ann knew this, and she accepted it, for she was in the arms of the only person left she trusted.

____________________

*

*

*

*

*

____________________

First Place - Peter Mask (@WhovianHorseLover)

Congratulations! From the start, Peter wasn't confident. His only love had perished during the attacks on District Thirteen. He had no one else to love. When the games started, he brought it upon himself to pull together a small group of tributes to survive and get to the end together. One-by-one they perished until only him and Shyen Ann remained. When they got separated, he knew he had to find her before it was too late. Unfortunately, when he did find her, it was too late. Shyen Ann died within his arms, and from then on Peter had lost two of his loves, all within the span of two months.

____________________

*****

Phew! That was a long and strenuous game, but I believe it was worth it! Thank you to those who participated and read this throughout the process, and hopefully, you can join me in my next games!