Male Tribute Five - Caste Morea

Name: Caste Morea (kayste more-ay-uh)

Age: Seventeen

Gender: Male

Appearance: Unruly dark hair that knots up too easily, making subtle curls, decorate the top of his head. His eyebrows are surprisingly thick, but they make his stormy blue eyes even more prominent. A light sky of freckles lay on both his cheeks and they are most direct under his eyes. But then again, they're so small you'd only be able to see them if you were directly in front of him. A nice smile is always plastered on his face - not necessarily straight, but it's beautiful because it's genuine. Caste also has little dimples decorating his chin, but like his freckles they aren't as visible unless you're right in front of him. He stands at six feet and two inches, and appears scrawny because of his thin frame.

Personality: Caste is gentle, but if it comes to it, that side will completely ditch him. He is very intelligent; he's not necessarily calculating, seeing as he doesn't spend much time trying to uncover a person's strengths or weaknesses. He's smart in an obvious way: participating in useful ways. And although he is timid, he is quite funny once you've known him for a bit or just manage to get him to open up.

Volunteered/Drawn: Drawn; no way would he volunteer for this.

Weapon of Choice: Direct kills don't suit him, so he'd use poison and darts.

Other: He has two younger brothers and a father (his mother died during his youngest brother's childbirth). So, naturally, coming from a household full of boys, he has had zero to no interactions with girls other than at school.