59 BAEKHUN or SEBAEK - HANDLE

Beginne am Anfang

"thank you dear..." i heard the girl again this time louder and suddenly the door that i was leaning on opened and...

"ooomph" i dropped on the floor.

someone helped me and i felt the hand of an angel pull me up and when i saw her face...

"are you okay?" she said and i was really stunned... even in his boy cut... she was really pretty...

"ah yeah..." i said as i stood up...

"come back here." the kris pulling up his pants... and yelled.

"oh... bye cutie." the angel ran after blowing kisses and winking at me.

man i was starstrucked! she was hot!

"wow!" i checked my crotch and it was wet as hell.... man! he made me cum with just a touch...

suddenly kris came rushing out... but he couldn't catch the angel... i followed him as we had gone to the bar...

"dang it!" kris cursed.

"man kris ... that was a keeper." minseok complimented the angel that just ran away from here.

"we're hosting HOMO night... tomorrow night... he's our main event... can you call up kai and be our opening act?"  kris was still panting from running and the sex he just had with the angel...

i'm so jealous... i want a piece the angel too...

wait...

WHAT?!

"homo night? that girl was a he?" okay i'm gay... ugh! how could this happen? i guess my hormones respond to female like featured males now but oh well... pussy or not... i want that angel to be mine.

"yes... we will include all Lesbian Gay Bisexual and transgender night... you have a problem with that... yes that GIRL was really a GUY... and i had sex with HIM... even his cum is still fresh on my shirt... and i want kai to do the opening act cause i know he just broke up with his boyfriend... and yes that means he's a part of the LGBT community.." kris just bragged with his look.

"does that mean kai is bi or gay?" minseok asked with a shocked look.

"yes. that is what i just said right?" kris said while raising his eyebrows still annoyed.

"i should've known...!" i heard minseok... since he had a little crush on one of our waiters... but he usually strips during ladies' night... that's how we shove off all of the straight guys who are going in... with male strippers... like kai... tao... kris... minseok just flares but he was asked to dance one time...  and me... don't ask..

i was asked too... but... kris said that i should be ashame of my unhardening dick...

"so you as well kris?" i asked since he just had sex with a guy... according to what he said... even if i still could not believe that the angel was really a guy not a girl.

"so many questions! you can take the night off tomorrow if you're straight." kris was really annoyed... oh well... he wanted more from baekhyun..

"i just found out i'm gay. moments ago," i confessed... more like yelled at kris and minseok was in shock.

"what?" minseok asked.

"we all know i have a problem getting hard right?" i said and they nodded "i got hard when i was listening to you and that guy having sex..." i said and the two looked amused...

AWKWARD SILENCE.

"but a night off would be sweet.... i can be a customer." i said and just went back cleaning everything.