59 BAEKHUN or SEBAEK - HANDLE

Comenzar desde el principio

"We lost another bootylicious girl that can work the pole..." minseok said as he started to clean the super used pole in the middle of the whole area infront.

"Yeah... how about you... i remember when luhan told me you have firm baozi like ass." i said as i observed him touching the pole and his round ass. well... my mentor is actually bisexual... but more on the gay side... that's why he is around here.

oh, how about me? well, i have to admit that i have a problem on getting hard.. ihad a fight before and got my dignity pounded... not the SEX pounding... but PAINFUL ponding... so yeah... i don't need to elaborate anything more.

"You're saying that i should sign up to be a stripper?" minseok finally got what i meant.

"Yeah! but a female stripper... just put on some bra with fake boobs" i asked as i helped in wiping off dirt on the tables.

"Says the guy with the plump ass."he said and i do admit i have a girly bum that girls get jealous of.

i just laughed at his comment towards me... since it was really true and i am very proud of it."well, i know you can dance... i watched you flared." i said.

"sehun, just stop, i can't be a female stripper One.. i have a dick... two... i don't have boobs three... i don't possess a pussy... my anatomy is not fit for the job." he said even if he was dancing on the pole.

"I know... i know... i was just joking and  clean that up again. but you can still be a female dancer." i said... i couldn't stop laughing... though he was pretty hot working it.

oh wait... i felt my pants tighten a bit... oh ghad! good thing my bulge was covered...

.
..
...

wait... i had a BULGE on my crotch! oh... it's gone...

"Oh well... we have to get new items... could you tell your cousin that we need a new set of shot glasses while i clean up the cum filled and vomit filled washrooms." Minseok said in disgust... but it was our job anyway... and ghad! Did i mention the few rooms we had at the back?

Man! Those rooms are never vacant! Until we shoo them out so we can clean those fucking rooms...the first ones to be in are the luckiest.

"Yeah sure..." i said and i walked towards our Inn...

"and Tell him that we are out of condoms..." minseok yelled and i just gave him a thumbs up as i continued to walk towards my cousin's office and heard a lot of moaning before i could reach kris's office..

oh yeah... i forgot to tell you that Kris is the cousin i am talking about.

and i was shocked to hear kris's growls and grunts and i heard some high pitched squeals and some sexy purring...

should i even knock? or walk away?

oh well i'll just.... stand here and listen and just blackmail him after.

"oh ghad!" damn... that's is such a horny kris moan.

"tell me again big boy." whoa.... that's sexy... who is this...

"you're hired. and start tomorrow" kris said before "oh... ghad! that feels so fucking good!"

"again... please." i heard that cute little sexy voice again... man! who is she and she just made me hard just by listening to her voice...

"ugh! you're hired" kris was grunting so loud. "even if... you're a... mhhhmmm"

ghad i just heard a squirting sound... and man! i felt my dick leaking as well...