Synyster Gates Ch 1

I couldn't believe it...it was actually going to happen! I looked down at the concert tickets in my hands and let out a scream of joy. My sister was grinning from ear to ear as I handed her a ticket. A strand of dark hair fell into my eyes and I pushed it back grinning.

"You did it Gwen!!!" My sister Stacy, screeched hugging me. She twirled around holding the ticket over her heart. "I have to make a shirt to wear!" she screamed before dashing up the stairs and into her room slamming the door.

I laughed as I sat on the couch holding the ticket. We had waited months to get the chance to see Avenged Sevenfold and now they would be performing only thirty minutes away. Now all I had to do was wait three days until the concert...Yeah! 

Three days later...

I looked around the crash of people for Stacy but all I saw were the backs of every onesheads as Synyster Gates walked on stage. Looking at him all thoughts of Stacy fled my mind. I screamed along with the crowd as my heart tried to beat it's way through my chest.

  Synyster was by far the sexiest man alive! The music began playing for 'Beast and the Harlot'  one of my favorite songs. I sang along but my eyes were practically glued to Synyster.  "There you are!" Stacy yelled grabbing my arm. "Come on. I want to show you something!" She sounded excited but what was better than seeing the band rock out? I sighed and nodded forcing a smile as she lead me through the crowd. I couldn't help but glance over at Synyster as he began a solo between songs.

  "Where are you taking me?" I asked as we walked aroung the gate that surrounded the stage. I was shocked when no one stopped us.

"I got our tickets upgraded." She said grinning. She handed me a laminated pass and put one on her neck. It practically covered her handmade A7X shirt.

"How..." that was when I noticed her gold necklace missing from her neck. "Stacy...you didn't have to.." I felt tears welling in my eyes as I remembered how happy she had been to recieve that necklace from her boyfriend Scott. "Will Scott get pissed?" I asked knowing full well he wouldn't hurt her. 

"I won't give him a chance. He loves me way to much to see me cry." She grinned wickedly as she pulled me backstage. We could see the crush of people, but they couldn't see us because of the darkness.  Seeing Synyster from this angle, so close to him made me want to scream!

"I'll pay you back for this Stacy." I promised moving along to the music. Seize the Day began and we both sang along to the beautiful lyrics.

________________

The concert was finished and the band thanked the fans and ran off stage. My stomach twisted as Synyster grinned at me before grabbing a towel from the top of a speaker.  The singer, M. Shadows grabbed Stacy's hand. "How ya doing? I'm Matt." He grinned at us but honestly the sweet thing he did just wasn't my thing. 

"Great!" I said looking at Synyster. I was afraid of throwing up all over him when he grabbed my hand. 

"I'm Syn." He laughed as both Johnny and Jimmy the bass guitarist and drummer tried to get our attention.  "I'm Jimmy!'' "I'm Johnny!" they yelled grabbing us around the shoulders. Which was funny because with Johnny's shortness he had to reach to get Stacy's shoulders. I was freaking out! 

"I'm Zacky, beautiful." the backup guitarist said taking Stacy's hand, smirking.

"It's Stacy, and I'm taken.'' she said pointedly removing her hand from his grasp. He pouted then ran off with Jimmy and Johnny.

"What about you?" Syn asked grinning at me. 

"I'm Gwen." I said taking a deep breath. 

"That's not what I meant." He said laughing. I blushed not knowing what to say. I felt totally shy and it was not cool!