"Actually, could you take Camila? Lauren and I need to talk" Natasha said.

"Um...sure" Ally said.

Camila looked up at me and I looked at Camila. "What's going on?" Camila asked.

"I'm not sure but when it's over then I will come to you" I said.

"Promise?" Camila asked.

"I promise" I said.

Camila let go of me and held onto her stuffed animal and took Ally's hand. Ally and Camila left the room.

"I would say that was cute, but that would be a lie because I think I just puked a little in my mouth" Natasha said.

"She is different now" I said.

"That may or may not be true but her mother is still a psycho" Natasha said walking into the kitchen with the taser in her hand and I followed behind her.

Natasha put the taser down on the counter and walked over to the fridge and grabbed a beer from the fridge.

"We can't control the people we become" I said as Natasha popped the top off her beer.

"Have you been crying?" Natasha asked.

"No," I said.

"Liar," Natasha said taking a drink from her beer.

"I am not," I said.

Natasha set down her beer and looked at me. "It was only a matter of time Lauren. Girls like Maia are always caught up on their first love. I'm a victim of the same thing and we like to settle for something that we truly don't want until there's an opening to take what we truly wanted back" Natasha said.

"I don't understand" I said.

"Sure you do. I've stood back and watched you fall in love with Camila. Well it wasn't like I had a choice really since Camila sent me away. But what made matters worse was when she was out of the picture that I was forced to watch you fall for Maia out of all people" Natasha said.

"It doesn't matter anymore" I said looking away from Natasha.

"It only doesn't matter because she's broken your heart" Natasha said.

"I guess," I said.

"Let me show you something" Natasha said picking up her beer from the counter and then downing the rest of it.

I looked at the taser on the table, as Natasha wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. I reached out for the taser, but Natasha stopped me.

"It's not a toy Lauren" Natasha said grabbing the taser.

"I know" I said.

"It's not something you use to get back at someone either" Natasha said tossing her beer into the trash and walked out of the kitchen.

I followed her into the hallway and down a flight of stairs until we ended up at a door. Natasha took out a key and unlocked the door. Natasha entered the room and I followed behind her and she turned on the light. The room was very dusty, but there were a lot of computer monitors. Each of the monitors showed every room in the house.

"What is this?" I asked.

"A surveillance room, it's supposed to only be to watch these dimwits" Natasha said pointing to the screen where Noah, Brad, Tori, Maia, and Alejandro were on. "But sometimes Ally comes up here to spy on Normani and Dinah. Don't tell her that I told you that."

"What about Camz?" I asked looking at the screens trying to find her.

Natasha rolled her eyes. "I'm not going to just have Camila on the screens, what if Sinu came in here? She would be able to find her easily" Natasha said and then typed something on the keyboard and then Camila popped up on the screen.

If It Makes You HappyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara