➸ Bridesmaid's Dance ➸ Adam Milligan AU

Note: I'm changing Adam's age to 27 for the sole purpose that Jake's hair is different when he was acting as Adam (his hair is beautiful and longer now) and Adam can't drink at 16 (?). No one else in the preference changes age. Jessica is alive in this Imagine. Dean and Castiel are a thing in this Imagine as well, #Destiel.

You stand off to the side of the large banquet room while you watch your mother and John Winchester dance in the middle of the room for the Bride and Groom dance. You watch as your mother's wild blonde hair starts to come undone with a huge smile of her face as John spins her around, booming a loud laugh while doing so. You wrinkle your nose in disgust while you have a martini in your hand and ever so slowly you sip it as you continue to watch them laugh like three year olds.

You despise your mothers choices of men, not that you don't love your mother with all of your heart, but this man dancing in front of you did not have any of your graces to tie the knot with her. You haven't even meet your new brothers for heaven's sake! The only thing that is keeping you from banishing the man away from your mother forever is that John Eric Winchester actually makes your mother laugh and smile with a twinkle in her eyes, which is something you haven't seen in awhile. Not after your father had passed away a few years ago.

As you glare at the man in front of you you quickly smile when your mother laughs when he whispers something into her ear but as fast as you smiled you went back to frowning. You raised your martini glass to your lips for a sip of relaxing alcohol for someone to only slightly bump into you causing you to spill your martini all over your expensive bridesmaid gown. You let out a small shriek and inspect the damage the person has done to your one of a kind dress.

The dress is the color of a light gray and a soft purple mixed together to creat the perfect hue. It is a sweetheart neckline with a flower print lace covering it creating an illusion neckline. There is a same color sash made into a bow around your waist. Some of the lace continues past the bow around the waist and stops a few inches down while is branches off into pretty looking flowers and leaves. The dress ended above your knee and it is beautiful, and you love it.

"Oh my god, you bastard!" You yell out and some heads turn around towards you. You look up and see a good looking man around your age with ice blue eyes and bright blonde hair gelled into a masterpiece. You go speechless as you stare at the sex god in front of you.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry. Here, let me help you." The beautiful man starts saying while frantically moving around and touching the now setting stain on your dress.

The man grabs napkins and starts dabbing the spill on your dress while you just awe at him. He presses his hands onto the spill which is right on your bust and waist. You start getting butterflies in your stomach as he tries to clean you up. Eventually you snap out of your trance and try to help him clean you up.

"Here, let's go to the bathroom." You suggest and he nods his head and follows after you towards the bathroom. Once you get into the bathroom you walk over to the sink. This bathroom had stalls in it and hopefully no one is in them for the sake of themselves. You turn on the faucet and the hot water starts flowing out.

"I'm so sorry that I ruined your dress. It much of cost you so much money. I didn't even see you there when I bumped into you. I was just trying to get out of there quickly, I'm so sorry." The beautiful man starts to ramble on about sorries and you continue to try and get the martini out of your dress, not really listening to the man. Your mother will have a cow if she sees what had happened to your dress.

"It's alright. I'm sure it will come out," You say and aggressively start to attack the stain. "eventually." You whisper under your breath as the blonde man leans against the wall with his forearm resting over his eyes not even noticing you said anything, or he didn't bother to comment.