➸ Are You My New Mommy? ➸ Sam Winchester

You, Sam and Dean roll down an empty road in a quiet town at an unreasonable time at night. You are all packed with guns and weapons to be ready for the hunt that is about to happen. It's a werewolf and goody for you it's a full moon tonight. The werewolf you're tracking has been terrifying a little town in Illinois and has killed three people already.

You look out the window and see small shops, little restaurants, and cafes packed together on a small stretch of road in the small ghost town. You giggle a little when you see a life size hotdog blowup in front of a hot dog shop. Dean speeds up as we drive past the last houses of the town and into the barren country. That's where the werewolf is, in a small abandoned house hiding in the isolated country.

You sigh bored being in the car all day so you do a check to see if you have everything. You touch the bottom of your back and you feel the coolness of your gun against your fingers. You pat your boot to feel your knife press up against your leg. You smile in satisfaction and lean against the black leather seats of the Impala.

You see some barns and farms dotting the sides of the deserted road and the anticipation for the hunt makes you jumpy the farther you get out. All you can hear is the roar of the car, Sam and Dean breathing, and Dean tapping on the steering wheel as he drives down the black paved road. Sam looks out his own window and you smile at him. He has done you well over the years and this year he finally had the balls to ask you out. Without a doubt you said yes and kissed Sam hard on the lips. The memory brings a big smile onto your face and you continue to look out the car window.

You feel Dean slow down the car and turn into the driveway in front of the rundown house. He quickly turns off the Impala and you stop staring out the window and get ready to get out of the car. Dean stares out the windshield and then turns around in his seat. He looks from you to Sam and back with a crazy smile on his face but quickly simmers down.

"Okay, we're gonna go in quiet and make sure you are on your toes. That werewolf could be anywhere in there or not even be there." Dean stares at you and Sam hard with a glare in his eyes. "You guys have your guns?" Sam and you both nod your heads.

"Yup, I have my gun and knife. Now can I talk to y/n for a minute?" Sam asks Dean and he nods his head and gets out of the car so you and Sam can talk.

Sam wraps one of his hands around your cheek and slowly strokes your soft warm skin. You lean into his touch and kiss his palm. You look up into his hazel eyes and wait for him to say what he wanted to say.

"Just be carful in there and remember I love you." Sam stares into your y/e/c eyes and you bring your hand up to his cheek. You slowly lean into him and you bring his face closer to yours. Sam leans into you and your lips brush each other's. You simply give him one kiss on the lips and you lean your forehead on his forehead. You stare into his eyes and they twinkle in the moon light.

"I love you, Samuel Winchester." You whisper out and kiss his nose. "Now, let's go kick some ass."

Sam laughs and you laugh along with him while you both get out of the car and walk over to Dean at the back of the car. Dean stands at the back of the Impala and with his head in the trunk. You and Sam go to the back of the Impala as Dean picks out a gun and a knife out of the decoy arsenal hidden into the trunk. He quickly turns around and has a wild grin on his face.

"I see you guys have gotten intimate." Dean says and arches his eyebrows up with that smile of his.

You blush cherry red while Sam becomes flustered and doesn't answer his brother back.

"Well, come on, we have a werewolf to take down." Dean picks up his gun and knife, putting it into the waistband of his jeans, and shutting the trunk gently. Slowly, all of you creep to the house with your guns out while crouching down carefully. You and Sam fan out from Dean as you cautiously take your steps towards the abandoned house.